Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement.

3 posters

Go down

BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement. Empty Re: BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement.

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:20

Without a doubt, Sapper, I am extremely grateful for the outcome, but my sense of justice is being severely abused, not by the lead plaintiff, but by others that are profiting from this immoral, reprehensible and unjust act, particularly on the government's part.

I sincerely hope that there is karma, because some are not going to enjoy their next lives at all.

Back to top Go down

BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement. Empty Re: BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement.

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:16

Its nice to see something got through. I was thinking it was some conflict of interest if you send a letter to the insurance company, complaining about said Insurance company. I never thought it would see the light of day.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:13

Same here in Quebec, tried two times to go public. Quess will did get a good deal, to bad we can not go to the details of other deals, I trst the firm on this. Last tie I negotiated thit the GOC we settle because I was tired, broke, my will to fight was lost, I was loosing my familly and my strenght of caracterhad bee drained from me. Many other that followed me lost in that venture. he firm went the full 9 yards. Maybe we sould all lickour wounds and go home!!!!! The little energie I hae left for ths fight I am keeping for the 14 feb. After that I will berry my war hack and forget where I put if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:07

But it's not taxpayers money, it's money we paid in and never got out, just like unemployment insurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:49

I have contacted the media to tell the side of the 96 percent who are benefiting from this settlement. The medias not reporting because its a good deal, if it were bad then they would have something to report . Do Regular Taxpaying Canadians want to hear that in some cases veterans are getting 30 years of retro? Well deserved or not

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:37

well i see by the docket the court has received at least one letter.......
http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/IndexingQueries/infp_RE_info_e.php?court_no=T-463-07

CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:26

Well, I did contact the media to get let the public know that the deal was not all rainbows and gumdrops for everyone affected. They seemed very interested when I called, but then they failed to follow through with an interview, and have failed to return any phone calls since. The media doesn't want the public to know the truth, at least in the Maritimes, They are satisfied with the story the Dennis and the lawyers have presented to the, even if it's only the prologue.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:15

WOW the leigion just called me asking for money!!!!

he wasnt long hanging up the phone.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:12

Did take long for me to be in here before someone insulted me.Sad no it wasn't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:08

Name Rank and Sin # I can not provide as I do not trust those of ill will! I will not be in Halifax but someday we will toast a frosty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 09:03

HALT , HANDS UP , IDENTIFY YOURSELF .............................

For COUNTRY
RetiredArmyMasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 08:57

Recon thanks and I am proud to call you my Brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 08:56

SteveRobbieRoyal , an aquaintance , & i are working on something , but it's on need to know basis right for now with all due respect .

For Country
RetiredArmyMasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement. Empty BigRex,RobRoyal,Redfisher1,Bugout,Recon031,Propat etc Anyone that has the power of the pen lets get the real word out regarding this settlement.

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 08:21

Lets, let the General public with the Media support know the true situation for the Disabled Vets. Lets show examples to Canadian how the Individual Vets will fare out in this suit? Good or Bad!

Lets not whine lets just state supported facts.
I think we all need to know....

Maybe your excellent skills with words to media sources can have them telling the real truth and who are the real winners and looser here.

I am trying not taking sides on the issue I just think so many of you are making valid points and I am concerned that the media spin on the 15th of Feb 2013 will not reflect the true situation.

I will seek out some Media names and submit them here if you wish to contact them.

Last edited by CdnSolder on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 08:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum