Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan.......

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan....... Empty Re: Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan.......

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 10:02

The Wawa creek is the best place in the world to fish trout. must have stent weeks all put together. Moose hunting spot was going towards Whiteriver. The moose are all over the place, and partrige hunting was wonderfull one could get 20 a day... UNFORTUNATELLy we did NOT that would have been illigal,,,right!!!

Back to top Go down

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan....... Empty Re: Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan.......

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 12 Nov 2012, 18:28

me three, spent five great years in wawa

arrived the summer after the elementary school had a fire, did half days in Carl M Beck elementary, then transferred over to Sir James Dunn Elementary for the other four. Lots of time in the bush on trap lines in the winter, ice fishing, camping under the stars, hunting with my dad, canoeing, back before they invented TV and video games.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 16:07

Cool,thanks for ansering, I grow up in Wawa, it mean goose in Objibwaay

Back to top Go down

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan....... Empty second time on

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 15:17

hi again. no im not from there I live in north bay at the moment. odly enough thats what my brother used to call me when he was little. he couldent say Rodney. but it stuck with a few of the people in my family mostly my smart ass brother inlaws :-) that's there little tease for me.

thanks for the reply back, I hope no body gets upset with me if i don't reply back on things. i just have a hard time to type this and it seems to take foreever to type thing and. its not as easy as it looks on TV. Thats for sure. I consentrate so much on typing these things that i feel like throwing up and stuff. too nerv recking for me, i dont no how use do it.

Pro Patria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:35

Hey Wawa are you from the town of Wawa in northern Ontatrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:32

Wawa did you call the SISIP number? You should be getting your two years of LTD back.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan....... Empty New on the site

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:28

This is my first time on this site and had a bit of a hard time getting on, mostky because im not computer savy. I found alot of the things writen here to be good info. Im glad that the zero sum soldiers got there monthly check coming in now. and hope that the ones that arent are going to get it soon.

I myself am not a zero some cliant but i did get my VA clawed back for the two years until i was deemed good to go back to work. im not working at the moment but i em on the ELB and they did stop clawing back that money from me. I got medialy released in 2004, I do hope though that they will give me back the two years they clawed back but i dont know (I can only hope). any way

I was living in Nova Scotia when this all first started and mailed my medals in when i heard a few were doing that to suport yhis cause. I thought it was only right to do also so I could have a voice in some small way to suport this cause. (It was alot harder to do then I thought).

any way

im not on here lots to right because im not very good at ecpressing myself with typing. ( need help from my kids for the wording). I injoy the reading and what every one is sayin.

Pro Patria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 18:40

rustyrazor I commend you for your proactive effort to promote this site, and get more people involved.

I will comment when the full and complete final proposed settlement is provided to us in December.

It’s not too long to wait and I feel we will be supportive of the final settlement. I cannot say why I feel this way but I have my reasons.

I think Dennis was onto something about the settlement a while back, but spoke to soon, and then decided to delete his post.

Keep up the good work everyone and I am very proud to call my fellow veterans, my friends.

Cheers.
John

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 08 Nov 2012, 15:25

The best part of VVi is the information that is laid out here on the CSAT and on the main site.

That is VVi's mandate...information...the more informed veterans are the better their lives will be.

Wether it's your pension or a daily living aid that's what VVi is here for.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 13:08

I am glad you like it ,Teen, that's what VVi did for me, back in 2008 , it had been 4 years since my medical release and I was lost in the wilderness, I was a legion member but that is only good for cheap beer and fish Fridays, ha ha. I came across VVi one day on the computer and have been on it ever since, the CSAT has heated up lately due to the sisip case, but the forum infected me and I haven't been able to shake it or find a cure since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:18

Well Peep that is a good idea but I can't delete, clean up a topic without deleting the whole topic. So I'll create a new topic and make it a sticky for people to say "hi and add what they want about themselves".
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 08 Nov 2012, 11:14

Teentitan,

Suggestion, I have been a member of a different forum in the past and it had a sticky which was for members to introduce themselves. I know we have a post already opened that lets us post called "here I am"? I think, but if it can be cleaned up and made sticky. All comments removed but the introductions, I think it will help. And a statement, no need to post, just introduce yourself with as little or much as you want.

You want positive thoughts, here is one.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 08 Nov 2012, 10:58

Navrat best damn description for VVi yet! LMFAO! VVi Virus with no antidote! I'm going to use that at the next VAC meeting.

Rusty incase you don't know I'm not just the CSAT Forum Master I am also one of the co-publishers of VeteranVoice. The other co-publisher is also the Chief Editor and Bumpsy is the webmaster.

Sean Bruyea is a guest editor and every person that posts on the CSAT speaks to a lot of government departments and employees! Also to some media outlets.

Does VVi want to spread the virus, Wink Navrat, absolutely! But like all viruses it takes time to spread. The SISIP clawback has helped spread it and when this is settled we get into the Equitas lawsuit. But don't forget some of the hairbrained ideas VAC keeps coming up with need to be kept in the forefront. So keep posting on the CSAT and you can also send letters to the editor of your hometown papers. Keep Jane and Joe Canadian aware of how ALL vets are getting the shaft.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 08 Nov 2012, 08:27

The problem is, it has been ingrained in our society that a Veteran is the 70-80 years old being helped to his feet during Remembrance day, so many younger ex-military do not identify themselves as Veterans unless they were injured. This is also perpetuated by DVA, who only consider those who were injured as clients, even though their mandate should be be to assist everyone who has worn the uniform. but I digress. Since these younger guys and girls do not call themselves Veterans, they are not likely to involve themselves in Veterans issues unless it pertains to them, and it is this generation that we need widespread support from to really get VVi off the ground.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:43

Once this VVi virus infects the greater veteran community there won't be a vaccine to stop it , it will spread like wild fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next