Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise

2 posters

Go down

Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise Empty Re: Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 13:30

Thanks Guys ... I pressed the X on the post i guess that means delete f&&&i i pad ...

chimo

Back to top Go down

Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise Empty Re: Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 13:23

good words oiler and i do understand.i agree with the leagal fees as well as for who pays for them well ive written a few letters to a few chois peeps on that as i dont think we should have to pay but i dont see any way forward with this issue.now my concern is tax penelties again it is verry unfair we should have to pay these penelties and yup i wrote my letters on that as well.i do think as far as negotiated settlements go this is about as good as we could have gotten.with any luck we can all find are way through this without getting digruntled at are brothers.so dont shut up oiler tell us what you think and keep in mined verbal attacks on here are not to be feared just ignored.

propat

Last edited by propat on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 13:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 29 Jan 2013, 13:21

Oiler...you are right in that there is much discontent or discord in our group. We truly want the best as this is the only time in our lives that we will get a windfall of money. We want to recover as much as we possibly can. I strongly feel that the Fee issue is the only thing that can change with the hearing in Feb. Hopefully the fee goes down as I feel the recovery of fees is too large an amount. I don't think the judge has any other powers to change the Tax laws or order the Feds to pay Fees. I see this because it is a "settlement" and not a clear in court win for us. Just my thoughts.
Chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:08

Got to, tell you Big Rex! hang in there bro, there will always be , snakes in the grass, here to Belittle, and degrade us vets, after all, theres Big money involved, and they have an agenda., Keep up the good work, your wealth of intellegent info, is a great help for all us Vets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:27

Big Hex was my nick name in the service, do I need permission to call myself this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:09

Nice! I didn't even see that it was "Big Hex" until I read the third post and went back up to check the name on the second post.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:02

And this is what I am talking about. Creating an account with the obvious intention of trying to personally antagonize me. Not worth my time. Enjoy the forums
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:53

I agree, only if you agree and have the same views as Big Rex , should you be allowed to post!

Back to top Go down

Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise Empty Advice to All New Members, Sincere or Otherwise

Post by bigrex Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:01

There have been a number of new members to the forums as of late due to the SISIP lawsuit. Many have been honest Veterans who are merely looking for information, but there have been a few that have registered with the intention of causing distention among the ranks. They may be Government employees conducting psychological warfare against a potent adversary. or they could be common Civies that get off on causing trouble in public forums, we've all seen them before.

So that being said, because of those few members intentionally causing trouble, the membership on here has become very jaded and suspicious of any new member. So to any new member, whatever your background, my suggestion to you as the longest standing member of the forums, to make the most of your time on the forums is to ask any questions you may be seeking answers to and to offer assistance if available, if you have personal knowledge of a certain subject. That is what Call of Duty did when he joined. He had previous experience with retro active lump sums and had to deal with the tax repercussions, so he tried to let everyone be aware of what may occur. He gained a lot of respect for doing so. But if your first several posts are to tell the members to stop whining and accept whatever deal they want to give us, or to stop asking for less legal fees or taxes, then expect to have your intentions questioned. Opinions are welcomed, but not when voiced in an inflammatory manner. These forums are a great resource for information and not just about SISIP, so after next month, feel free to stay registered and those of us who are sincere will still be here and will continue to assist everyone in anyway possible, and the trolls will have retreated back under the bridge along the information highway.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down