Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Have A Little Faith In The System

Go down

Let's Have A Little Faith In The System Empty Re: Let's Have A Little Faith In The System

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 31 Jan 2013, 14:29

Thanks Sparrow. Your pic inspired me to do some digging. Pic taken 26 years ago...somewhat outdated.
Chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Let's Have A Little Faith In The System Empty Re: Let's Have A Little Faith In The System

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 14:18

Nice picture Sapper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 31 Jan 2013, 10:54

Some say Hope is a dangerous thing. I say Hope is the best of things. Thanks Sparrow for that twinge.
HOLDFAST-OUT

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 09:54

JointTaskForceEx, I understand your thoughts and respect them immensely. I like to think that everyday I wake up alive is Christmas morning. Anything else above and beyond that is ribbons and bows.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 09:47

SPARROW:Christmas morning is for pleasant surprises.
There is no surprises here this settlement is just as it is. A legal fee reduction is not happening and if it does it would be so little is would have little effect on the overall percentage losses the 99.9999% majority of disabled veteran will incur.
Face it Airwoman the Lawyers get RICH (65000000.00 Million dollars) as it always is.
THE VETERANS GETS KICKED IN THE FACE WITH A 60% REDUCTION. This battle was for the veterans and the only ones that looses When we Won is the disabled Vets.
With one exception Dennis Manuge if he gets his stipend he alone will be the only disabled veteran that gets his fair share! Damn right he deserves it too!

BUT so do the veterans with their broken minds and/or damaged bodies!

Last edited by JoinTaskForceEx on Thu 31 Jan 2013, 09:56; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 09:31

i here ya sparrow and agree fully.

propat

Back to top Go down

Let's Have A Little Faith In The System Empty Let's Have A Little Faith In The System

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 09:25

Perhaps we should all have a little faith in the system albeit flawed and inturn with Judge Barnes to do what he deems is fair for the class members. And while we are at it maybe we should all have a little faith in each other as fellow comrades and support one another, listen and agree to disagree with respect and compassion. Who knows, come Feb 14-15 we may be pleasantly surprised.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum