Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Barnes , i believe the entire class should also receive a Multiple Factor as well , after all , We The Class Are The Victims , NOT McInnis / Cooper , What about our cut MC ? Dennis have to take a cut if MC does ? I hope not ....Dennis ?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Justice Barnes , i believe the entire class should also receive a Multiple Factor as well , after all , We The Class Are The Victims ,  NOT  McInnis / Cooper ,  What about our cut MC  ?  Dennis have to take a cut if MC does ? I hope not ....Dennis ? Empty Re: Justice Barnes , i believe the entire class should also receive a Multiple Factor as well , after all , We The Class Are The Victims , NOT McInnis / Cooper , What about our cut MC ? Dennis have to take a cut if MC does ? I hope not ....Dennis ?

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 22:16

OldVet, it turns my stomach,and I spent a great deal of time defending them! We will end up paying 5 percent, I believe!
Propat , what is your guess?

Back to top Go down

Justice Barnes , i believe the entire class should also receive a Multiple Factor as well , after all , We The Class Are The Victims ,  NOT  McInnis / Cooper ,  What about our cut MC  ?  Dennis have to take a cut if MC does ? I hope not ....Dennis ? Empty Re: Justice Barnes , i believe the entire class should also receive a Multiple Factor as well , after all , We The Class Are The Victims , NOT McInnis / Cooper , What about our cut MC ? Dennis have to take a cut if MC does ? I hope not ....Dennis ?

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 21:56

wills you are correct its just a negotiating tactic with the judge thats it with no real expectation of reciving what they asked for.the fees they asked for was not personal just buisness thats all.is it right?no.but that is the way the world works right ore not.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 21:30

The sad thing is, they were probably billing us for those boardroom hours. I too commend them for their efforts until a 65 million dollar bill came. What a joke.... why would we ever agree to that. Why would DM ever accept that on behalf of the class? Again, I am not surprised by the greed and self centered attitude of the majority of civies....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 20:30

I just try to stay positive and I can only assume that in the boardroom of MC numerous meetings were held debating what they SHOULD ask for and what they COULD actually expect to receive. I am guessing various scenarios were bantied around and a specific strategy was formulated and bought to fruition. Do they actually anticipate 65+ million? My gut is saying no. They have submitted their magical number that they think has a slim chance of being accepted. In reality they are probably anticipating 20-25 mill. I just wish i had been a fly on their boardroom wall when this was on the agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 20:17

But this is CSAT, home to the greedy disenfranchised minority. We have a problem with throwing cash around like rose petals at the lawyers feet when they try to play us for fools. They did a brilliant job advocating for us throughout the years but something went off the rails when they presented their final bill.

Last edited by pigeons.ca on Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Fri 01 Mar 2013, 20:05

Quote from AAG" an hourly rate of $13,487.50 for Mr. Branch."
My Mom just told me that even God doesn't make that much the last time she talked to him, LOL.
Love You Mom.
She sends her prayers to all.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 19:44

Redfisher....Going back to the old bankruptcy queries, did you see my post on bankruptcy last month? I did get an official reply from MC and posted it for you to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 01 Mar 2013, 15:55

And we were insulted too
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 01 Mar 2013, 15:54

I know that it is very frustrating that there is no news yet. But has anyone looked/thought of it this way...

The longer Judge Barnes takes to render his decision on legal fees the better for us.

Personally I think the Judge was 'insulted' at a $65 million dollar request on a $424 million dollar they can "legally" bill.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 01 Mar 2013, 15:44

Who told you this?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 13:39

The deal will be released 22 March 2013, interest will be 5 percent plus disbursements, zero sum and those receiving ltd monthly payments will see their cheques starting in two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 13:36

And yet another weekend of being pissed off and depressed. Because of all the stalling we should get an extra 5% per week we have to wait and it comes out of MC's windfall. Or a reduction of 2% a week of their 17.83% bonus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 13:35

Well, I am not a mean spirted prick like most, yes I have made mistakes and I did not like Peters letter but Peter has been very good to me with information and calling me back! That post DCHD was a joke to try and lighten the mood on here at that time, I had no idea that Peter was going to write that, he never mentioned that to me! DCHD in my life I have great happiness and well being. I don't let my disabilities get in the way of living, living for today and enjoying every minute of it. I don't believe in belittling anyone because to me that is very low brow! Do I hate Peter, no , do I hate anyone , not really, hate is a disorder from within, ponder that for awhile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 08:18

Navrat,

"I would like to gage whether or not we should approach our MPs and request a new holiday be proposed, Id like to call it """" McInnes Cooper Day """"" out of a sign of respect for the bonus deal we were given!"

I thought it was a great deal and a holiday to boot well their on a holiday now, they just didn't invite us what do you think of them NOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next