Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Scotia House of The Assembly - Standing Committee on Veterans Affairs - With Reference To The Sisip Ltd Law Suit

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nova Scotia House of The Assembly - Standing Committee on Veterans Affairs - With Reference To The Sisip Ltd Law Suit Empty Re: Nova Scotia House of The Assembly - Standing Committee on Veterans Affairs - With Reference To The Sisip Ltd Law Suit

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 12 Mar 2013, 13:14

Exactly kozi44. We need to stick together. For some like me, this is all we have left of our time in the military. I too see things in a different light now that the dust has settled. I see big business using us as pawns in their elaborate game of chess. But although we are being taken advantage of, we need some closure on this front. I need closure on this chapter of my life. The stress of this has weighed heavy on my already very compromised body. My BP is so high I have daily nosebleeds, even though I take blood pressure meds. This needs to stop. Its been 23 years for me.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Nova Scotia House of The Assembly - Standing Committee on Veterans Affairs - With Reference To The Sisip Ltd Law Suit Empty Re: Nova Scotia House of The Assembly - Standing Committee on Veterans Affairs - With Reference To The Sisip Ltd Law Suit

Post by Dove96 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 10:38

kozi44: Thank you for your level-headed and respectful post.

Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 09:17

I came to this forum for support and information from my military family which I miss immensely. Wow the bickering going on has really surprised me. Not sure what rants and raves Dennis has made here and I for one was under the impression he started this class action and felt rather grateful for his stamina to stick by it. With my rosé colour glasses on some money felt better than none and for some reason my tune seems to be changing a bit. There's no way I want this to be declined for brothers and sisters who are in sever need of a finalization of this roller coaster. With that said, yes we are being taken advantage of with lawyer fees, taxes etc and NOW I can see a clearly painted picture. My wish is that we remain united knowing what goes around comes around even if we never see it happen. Good rewards good and Bad well hell has a paved road waiting the arrival for those deserving. We are very special people. How do I know that...... We all SIGNED the dotted line, we are Soldiers and nobody can take that away from us!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 22:06

Ex-Para can you qualify your post? did someone tell you this info, is it a gut feeling? A reference source would be appreciated. Smile
/pigeons eats a grain of salt and heads for the racks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 21:30

Decision to be released this week. With translation happening within the 2-3 week time frame, for an official release of end march..... weeks no months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Mar 2013, 21:29

PBaum trust me I brought his attention to the lawfirm many times. Also he printed a very libelous slur towards Sean Bruyea and Murray Brewster. He had to write a public retraction and apology for it so the DoJ and the Judge were aware of this.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 21:28

PBaumer, Great stuff, just a question? Is there another lawsuit happening regarding cost of living, Peter mentioned to me being back in court in the spring for cola is this what you are referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 21:18

Agreed Teen. But this truth has been out there on the forum & no one brought it to the lawyers attention for the past four years. No one brought it to the Judges attention & now we are looking at another cost of living lawsuit & guess what...if we don't get the truth out there then we will have no right to complain when DM keeps bashing, humiliating, insulting, bullying & ignoring us. The truth is he did these things & I read so many people making excuses for him.

This is not bashing DM...it is making sure we have the representation we deserve. If we do nothing...we deserve all the insults, bullying, humiliation, etc. etc.

Just sayin we got to start protecting ourselves & not those who humiliate us. How many people were bullied or blinded from speaking up by DM by his crazy rants?

Thats why we had a judge & the media hear that most veterans agreed with brave noble DM & the legal fees...no one heard the truth in the media or the courtroom about DM. Time to start telling it so we dont repeat history...unless you all like the beatings & humiliation for merely using free speech to ask questions about a lawsuit involving your money?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Mar 2013, 21:10

Hey guys remember rule #1 of the CSAT no bashing another veteran. So as cool as it might be to collect all the DM Golden Oldies let's take the higher road. We know the truth and as they say the truth always comes out.

PBaum the fee for the PR firm, if I remember correctly, is for the website "Leave No Vet Behind".

Like I said guys WE KNOW THE TRUTH! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH! WE ALL WALK WITH PRIDE BECAUSE WE ARE THE "TRUTH"!!!!

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove96 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 20:53

Greatfoot:
Thank you. Your perspective is appreciated and hopefully we can get back on track.
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Nova Scotia House of The Assembly - Standing Committee on Veterans Affairs - With Reference To The Sisip Ltd Law Suit Empty Why so bitter and ready to strike at fellow Veterans.

Post by Dove96 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 20:49

I was so excited to find a site where Veterans support each other by sharing rants and listening/working to resolve common issues. Now I am witness to a lot of in-fighting.
I was not on CSAT for the breakdown of communications between DM and CSAT...but...I witnessed the carnage when a small slip-up by Sparrow produced a negative posting campaign. (thank you for the positive support given to her).
Now you cite DM's old emails and postings and want to use them to try and ruin his life?
Bad form.

Last edited by Dove96 on Mon 11 Mar 2013, 23:30; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edited grammar)
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 20:47

Ladies and gentlemen, these are the kinds of deflection-ary (is that a word) tactics that the law firm and the government excell at, be careful of the slight of hand. While I am not defending Dennis, neither am I accusing him. He has, however it seems, become a target as of late, much to the detriment of our arguments against the law firm for their outrageous claim to legal fees and to our arguments against the federal government for their despicable and under-handed handling of this problem from the get go.

Let's not go on a witch hunt here and try and burn Dennis at the stake, remember who is at the root of our problems, the law firm and the federal government. Dennis may be a willing accomplice in all of this, but then again, he may just be a mushroom like the rest of us, and they are playing him for a puppet. Notwithstanding his conduct or perceived conduct, he is not the root of all our collective evils, but rather a symptom. You cannot cure a disease by treating the symptoms, you have to go to the source.

Yours truly,

The Devil's Advocate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 20:32

I would have zero respect for Dennis if he ever backed down from pot shots, this is where he gets respect from judge Mills Lane of "keep your hands up and defend yourselves at all times" fame. But I will agree he has gone on the offensive a few times which begs the question, why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 20:23

Hey Teen n the Gang

Why was DM so much better at the Halifax testimony...check out the expenses on page 37 of Peters affidavit...see the MT&L...its like the biggest expense ($110,000 of $160,000). Thats a public relations firm...I don't think the legal beagles needed PR training. Are we paying $110K for Dennis to be a trained PR monkey? Why did they pick such an ape if they all knew he was a raging monkey?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 20:14

Hey Gang.

Navrats idea is truly amazing!!! You know, the idea about compiling Dennis' rants &bullying &insults. I havent been on the forum so much but I bet all the talent & smarts on CSAT still has much ammo left to do what Navrat so intelligently suggests.

What about using all this anxiety we have & experience on the forum & compile all the rants into a Word or PDF document? Its not just rants, what about the stuff he's said in emails that we wouldn't probably have to pay for legal fees. I got at least one of those.

Could any of you more experienced CSAT gods & goddesses consider putting great minds to work & go at the forums & find the many rants &bullying from Dennis complete with dates & times into a PDF or Word File for publication on CSAT & veteranvoice?

I think it may come in handy when for instance they try to put Dennis in a paid position on the Trust fund or if he tries to lead the next class action on the cost of living for sisip. I would rather see any of you much smarter & nicer people be a lead plaintiff who wouldn't be a dancing angry puppet for the lawyers like certain lead plaintiffs in other SISIP lawsuits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next