Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I retired I turned in my knife

Go down

When I retired I turned in my knife Empty Re: When I retired I turned in my knife

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 19:11

Agree with all you said Rucksack. God bless

Back to top Go down

When I retired I turned in my knife Empty Re: When I retired I turned in my knife

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:56

good evening Dave you freak hope you had your chocolate fix, brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:53

You know Keith people do not realize the sacrifice you have made in assisting our brother and how hard it is to watch one of our own fall into great despair. I know our brother is in good hands and the hands of a passionate soldier that has allowed me to feel a sense of devout loyalty to you my brother. I also want to thank you for your kind words and I feel better that you a real soldier has my back and the back of all veterans trying to make a difference. Over but never out my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:46

Hi rucksack,
Simply just by reading the sentence about helping your sick friend, a fellow vet, tells me what type of person you are.
You are truly a wonderful person to do what you did, if more people were like you , the world would be a better place.
Yes you are correct in saying that some post here, are not what we may call proper.
I have to ask myself this, do these people really mean harm to others, I truly believe that they don't.
It could sometimes simply mean that they took the remarks out of context, or it just may mean a hasty reply to release anger, who knows.
Now I believe that more are starting to come to terms, that we are all family here, at at the end of the day, that is what really counts.
I certainly agree that we are all Brothers and Sisters here.
Thanks so much for your thoughtful post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:40

well said rucksack i really hope your freind is feeling better.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:35

Ruchsack031 ,

Thanks for the backup both , Steve Robinson RobbieRoyal , & myself included feel your compassion & as true former Soldiers would
like to send out a personal Thanks , true to the core brother............

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7....... forever a Royal & Comrade of your's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:23

Thank you Rucksack ~ well said and heartfelt ~ I would carry your rucksack any day ~ Sparrow

Back to top Go down

When I retired I turned in my knife Empty When I retired I turned in my knife

Post by rucksack031 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 17:55

WELL AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE HAD SOME TIME TO READ, NOW THAT I AM BACK FROM HAMILTON HELPING A SICK FRIEND AND VET.I AM SHOCKED AT THE UTTER B/S AND BACK STABBING ON THOSE THAT ARE TRYING TO PROVIDE SOME FORM OF INTEL TO US ALL ,TO ME THIS IS LOWER THAN A SNAKES BELLY AND UNJUSTIFIED IS A UNDERSTATEMENT. NOW WE ARE ALL GROWN ASSED MEN AND WOMEN AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THOUGHTS AND I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THAT AT ALL, BUT THOUSANDS OF US VETS HAVE SAT BACK HOPING FOR SOMETHING SINCE FEB 14/15 AND AS THE WEEKS WENT BY STILL NOTHING, BUT WE ALL KEEP CHECKING THE SITE EVERYDAY AND GETTING FRUSTRATED SO HERE COMES ALONG SOME VETS AND THEY START ASKING THE QUESTIONS AND DIGGING FOR INTEL NOT FOR THEMSELVES, BUT FOR US DAM IT, AND IN RETURN THEY GET SLAMMED FOR IT. NOW SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MAY HAVE COME FROM NON VETS OR OTHER SITES BUT IF IT CAME FROM ANOTHER VET WELL AN APOLOGY MAY BE IN ORDER. NOW WHEN I READ A POST I DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO AGREE WITH OR NOT AGREE WITH IT, FOR ME ITS THAT SIMPLE, AT THE SAME TIME IF SOMEONE IS ATTACKED CONSTANTLY FROM THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THAT I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH. IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHEN ONE MOMENT AN INDIVIDUAL IS IN SUPPORT THEN A FEW THREADS OVER THEY ARE BACK STABBING THE SAME THING THEY JUST SUPPORTED SHAKE YOUR HEADS. JUST AN EXAMPLE A VET TOOK TIME OF HIS OWN TO WRITE HIS MP GOT A LETTER POSTED IT AND NOW ITS AUTHENTICITY IS QUESTION, ANOTHER KEEP ASKING ABOUT 7500 VETS CONCERNED THEY MAYBE OVER LOOKED , GETS A EMAIL FROM THE FIRM YET AGAIN THAT IS QUESTION AND I CAN GO ON AND ON SO STOP SHOOTING THOSE VETS WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP US AND GIVING OF THEIR TIME AND ENERGY. SO FROM MYSELF I THANK TEENTITAN,ROBBIE ROYAL,RECON031,SPARROW,NAVRAT,PROPAT,EXPARA,K9,TROOPER,GEORGES DUMOUNT AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE FORGOT, AND FOR ALL VETS THANKS , WELL HELL, SORRY FOR BEING LONG WINDED JUST HAD TO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK. RUCKSACK031 OVER BUT NEVER OUT. “EVEN TODAY I HAVE MORE FEELING FOR MY COMRADES THAN I HAVE FOR FAMILY. THESE GUYS ARE MORE MY BROTHERS THAN MY BIOLOGICAL BROTHERS. I DON’T KNOW IF YOU CAN FEEL THAT OR UNDERSTAND THAT BUT THAT IS HOW IT IS” – LUTHER FURGUSON KOREAN WAR VET.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down