Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LET THE HEALING BEGIN.

2 posters

Go down

LET THE HEALING BEGIN. Empty Re: LET THE HEALING BEGIN.

Post by peep Sun 07 Apr 2013, 11:31

Just eat something

LET THE HEALING BEGIN. 547677_403073466458632_1380172254_n_zps4713a9d3
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Apr 2013, 11:11

is this the Dr. Terry Graham of Guelph Canadian Health Researcher, if so it matters not and you are correct, the battle is over and i hope when you report to these media sources you are honest and straight forward as i too grow very tired with all this crap. I am stronger than that, good luck sir.

Back to top Go down

LET THE HEALING BEGIN. Empty LET THE HEALING BEGIN.

Post by meteck Sun 07 Apr 2013, 10:39

IVE seen some pretty heated comments from all concerned over the last few years ..since i was only a frindge player in this class action i would pop in a question here or there..i have seen pure hatred mixed with anxiety and depression and everything inbetween..without dennis none of this happens..period..i hope all you hard core members here on this site can find it in your hearts to forgive and forget,it was an EXCRUTIATINGLY long drawn out powder keg of emotion here. i for one was a weather witch for fucks sake who just happens to be injured and on elb.your fight allowed people like me to benifit from your blood sweat and tears and for that you have my utmost thanks. now its time for all of you to MAN UP and put down the hate swords ok. dennis and the lawyers did what they thought best and we as canadian soldiers past and present will benifit from it. for some its life changing.overwhelming. and im sure more irritating by the moment. ive been contacted by 640 news and newstalk 1010 here in ontario to let me know this will play out monday in the press.as this is my last post my wish is that all you true warriors out there that are hurting mentally and physically can find the strentgh to let bygons be bygons..thats what men do right..thank you all for your sacrifice and enjoy the spoils of victory..cheers..meteck aka terence graham jr,google me along with euthanasia canada to find out who i am if your really bored..roger out!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down