Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 6 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 18:04

But he is not sure of the e-mail .

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 6 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 18:02

Yes he has that released 2004

booboo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:01

booboo, even if you only received or are entitled to only two years sisip post med release, you will have a ltd claim #.

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 17:55

You need to have an account with them right Sparrow?

booboo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:48

sailor, if you have any documentation from manulife sisip it will be noted on there under "Long Term Disability Claim # " ~ if there are zero's in front of the claim number omit the zero's and see if this works, if not try with the zero's....let us know how it works for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Tue 14 May 2013, 17:44

How does one get there claim #
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:53

I will pm you...

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 16:52

Thank you i will.

booboo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:52

booboo, don't give up , keep playing with it , re enter, re check, you will get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 16:49

Tried diff e-mail still came back same so I don't know will wait to hear back.Thank you so much Sparrow.

booboo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:33

booboo, mine has 6 numbers as well...try with the 6 first and then try with a 0....be certain of email address is what was on file last...not sure if this has any variable with the response....let us know if it works boo boo.....also the group number has 6 numbers so be certain not to use that number..also, the system could be over loaded so take a break and retry....

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 16:31

Sparrow mine has 6#'s should I try adding a 0?

booboo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:28

lol, trooper... sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:28

Ok Sparrow thanks for your help as always you are on the ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:27

Thanks Sparrow, I already got my response, I was just relaying to others, that are having difficulty , about my claim number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next