Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 7 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:27

not sure dchd...I think MC wrote on LNVB they would advise us when to check next month when they release them...

Last edited by Sparrow on Tue 14 May 2013, 16:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 7 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:25

So what day do we check next month

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:25

Thanks I guess it take 3 - 4 times it now states check next month thanks for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:24

trooper, try it with one "0" followed by the five numbers...see if that works

sorry troops, thought you needed help....too fast again...lol

Last edited by Sparrow on Tue 14 May 2013, 16:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:24

My claim number has five zero's followed by five numbers, and it say's claim number in front.

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 14 May 2013, 16:24

I put in the wrong email address at first. I used .com.
Hope this helps.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:23

thanks trooper, good for us to know...dchd the number you in put, try it with one "0" in front of your disability claim number ~ perhaps you need it there ~ hard to explain but give it a try....again, not the policy group # 901102 the other claim #

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:22

OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:22

well I don't know what else to put in. my claim # has 3 zeros followed by 7 numbers unless they inputted the wrong info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:21

DCHD, play with it, re enter, re check, you will get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:19

Sparrow, I did talk to both MC and sisip this afternoon, and they both said that if you are getting claim not found, that means that you did not put in the correct info. Bigrex the response is automatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:17

I have the right claim number verified by sisip and put it in with and without the zeros and still came up with

Claim not found. Please contact Manulife at 1-800-565-0701 and ask for
Class Action Services

Call MC and left message but the return call back is poor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:16

bigrex, no more than a few minutes for my notification to be sent to in box...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:16

Just checked mine, I get to play again next month and my last name starts with Bl------ Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 16:15

dchd and booboo, I called manulife to see if I could hypothetically get an explanation as to why no file would be found but unfortunately the office is closed for the day....I will try again tomorrow....try not to worry tonight ~ I know it is hard but we have been through this before with bureaucracy and government agencies.....maybe the system was flooded with inquiries, or the numbers, or any number of reasons....stay strong..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next