Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" Empty Re: June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

Post by rucksack031 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:54

Just checked also RR NO joy for June as well try next month good luck to all, rucksack031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" Empty Re: June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:32

the app is updated and I get a better response if i use a gmail account but for shits and giggles, I am a loser this month troops no joy no joy no joy for June anyhow, good luck fellow inmates cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:26

Last edited by Sparrow on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 01:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:23

Nav, It's the German Army. I wonder if Hooters in Germany sells schnitzel. Having lived in Germany until I was 5, it's my favorite thing from Germany, or at least it was until 0959 this morning lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:17

Hell ya, I will take my retro in chicken wings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:12

Screw sisip ltd, what army, what recruiting centre? I am back in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 10:08

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 07 Jun 2013, 09:11

I bet she would have died if all her fellow soldiers showed up for some hot wings. Hard to live that down, especially if out on exercise. I do know of a couple guys who used to work part time as male strippers, but they knew,or at least hoped, none of their buddies would be catching their act.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" Empty G rated ...just to keep your mind on other things ....cant wait until the 10th !

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:59

Single soldier, salary was not enough so she worked Hooters nights and weekends . This is the same soldier!

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" Unifor10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:51

bigrex wrote:If the post you are referring to was made by jeffery train, then his info could be wrong. If you look at the date of the post, he was told this information before the 28th of last month. So if MC was planning on updating the app on the 10th, regardless of when they actually received the files this week, then something is wrong. There is no gag order restricting communications, so the lack of information is a personal choice by some prick (sorry Teen, it had to be said), who feels that the class members are beneath him and not worthy of his respect.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised to some someone from MC running for the Tories in the next federal election, since they would fit right in with those idiots.

I think it was Jeffery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:50

I have BPH ....flomax is here! Thank birdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:49

If the post you are referring to was made by jeffery train, then his info could be wrong. If you look at the date of the post, he was told this information before the 28th of last month. So if MC was planning on updating the app on the 10th, regardless of when they actually received the files this week, then something is wrong. There is no gag order restricting communications, so the lack of information is a personal choice by some prick (sorry Teen, it had to be said), who feels that the class members are beneath him and not worthy of his respect.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised to some someone from MC running for the Tories in the next federal election, since they would fit right in with those idiots.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next