Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Empty Re: June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:48

Last edited by Sparrow on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 01:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Empty Before Pic See above for after!

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:47

lol

Last edited by pointstoponder on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Empty After Pic see below for Before

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:19

I am still healthy, I just feel better when wearing my uniform . I call it my post PTSD flying suit

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Fm11

Last edited by pointstoponder on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:49; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Empty Navrat and others

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:14

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Keep-c10

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Empty Re: June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 07:54

Call/email Kristine ...maybe they can help you out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 07:46

I was told same thing but you'd think maybe they'd get them out today! This is killing most of us!

Back to top Go down

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 Empty June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends"

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jun 2013, 07:43

Posted in  Leave no Vet Behind message from Christine via a phone call to a client. Expect the app to have this month list by the 10th.  

June the 10th- Until then Sing "If your happy and you know clap your hands" or " This is a song that never ends" - Page 2 The-li11

Last edited by pointstoponder on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 08:25; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2