Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do

2 posters

Go down

After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do Empty Re: After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 09:10

Keith you know me and I know you, our brother is indeed a special soldier always the man always the soldier and always the guy that wore two sweaters because he always gave one away to us crazy buggers when the times got tough. A huge man of greatter heart and a wize soul for us young pups. You my friend should be award the highest praise among soldiers as you emerge from those tenebrific trenches along side our terminal warrior with loyalty and dedication. Keith you don't like the lime light but today you get it and if I could i would reach out and pin my wings on your chest because i know someone else would do it too. Pass on my jump orders brother, over but never out.
PS A brave soldier is not afraid of death, but death beware an AIRBORNE Brother.

Back to top Go down

After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do Empty Re: After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 22:13

Hi Rucksac031.

Thank you for having the courage, to share you’re very personal, and heart felt story.

Your journey with your friend shines as an example to us all.

The richness of your friendship is priceless and your compassion speaks for itself.

Thank you for reminding us what is truly important in our everyday lives.

Your friend, is of awesome character. Brave, courageous, considerate, wise, and his thoughtfulness towards others is commendable.

It goes without saying we owe your friend a depth we cannot hope to repay.

Welcome to the light friends. sunny

Cheers.
John.

PS, I promised myself I would not get emotional. Fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger660 Sun 09 Jun 2013, 15:16

thank you for sharing this brother. You are absolutely right, there is a lot of whinning going on for nothing, but the human being the way he is, does not realize it until something very bad happens to him, his friends or his family. I have lost a friend to breast cancer last november and another this past march.

tiger660
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do Empty After the last few days I feel compelled to share why I think the way I do

Post by rucksack031 Sun 09 Jun 2013, 14:28

Many posts ago I shared a small insite to one of my dearest friends and a man I have so much respect and love for. RR and a few other know who he is but with a swarn promise to my brother I will not release his name,as he would never ever want to be front and center above any other soldier. Well first he is doing a bit better, but here is where my out look on life took a turn, about 6 or 7 months ago He was given a devastating diagnosis no cure, yet he never complains and thinks of others like myself. So as I take the via train to aldershot then a cab to his house in hamilton instead of diving as my own body cant handle it, one gets to go down memory lane over and over again and I keep thinking of what I might loose being Him, then I realized how selfish I was, here is a man given a time limit on life and so gracefully accepts it with out a blink of a eye. So when I read as many post on csat and I know there is alot of you out there suffering and need what is owed asap and rightfully so, here where i seperate it, Most of us have been given 6 months for payment and thats the only time line we have been given so for myself a dam good deal. SO knowing my dear friend is part of the suit but was unable to really comprehend I was able to insure all he paper work was submitted for him, he is only 24 mths but like most could use it yesterday, with that being said I took time to write a letter to his member of paliment, to the law firm an our lead plaitiff,to see if IT was possible ofr him to recieve his payment early and mabey there would be an exception do to his case that being time. So two weeks ago my son got married and to my surprise the man that was best man at my wedding pick up our friend and wife in hamilton and made the tripp to my sons wedding frail but his mind was there, sorry tears I GOT SEE HIM AND WIFE DANCE an no amount of money can buy that. They stayed the weekend with us and that when Isowed him the letters I wanted to send and in his airborne voice absolutely not For I wish to be treated like everybody else and please respect my wishes,so i still have the letters and shall respect his wishes. Sorry for being out long winded but I HOPE THAT THIS MIGHT HELP SOME TO PUT THINGS IN PRESPECTIVE AND WHATS IMPORTANT IN LIVE, so let the firm do ther job I have time to wait do you? With the upmost respect for all of you.rucksack031 OVER BUT NEVER OUT sorry for some spelling cheers
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down