Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around

3 posters

Go down

Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around  Empty Re: Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around

Post by By the Bay Sat 15 Jun 2013, 02:12

Peeps,
You need more than a brush... You need a good de-tangler.Very Happy
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around  Empty Re: Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around

Post by peep Fri 14 Jun 2013, 10:05

I'll never get a new brush at this rate
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 14 Jun 2013, 09:55

Hey, don't let it get around that i will listen quietly, or my wife will get even more upset when I fall asleep during one of her late night one way conversations. lol
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 07:57

Oh don't you fret my friend that ain't happening lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jun 2013, 07:34

Hey Ducked did you say I'd talk his ass off lol, but all in all you nailed it. I know when to shut up, you don"t have to tell me twice to be quiet, he'll no, I can take a hint. If you want me to shut up just say RR, "shut the hell up". But having said that lol.

Back to top Go down

Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around  Empty Zero sum -We have seen your type over and over - Angry, bitter,frustrated, total negativity .... U too will come around

Post by Ex Member Fri 14 Jun 2013, 07:15

Until then ZERO SUM

BigRex- will quietly listen

Rob Royal will talk your ass off

Sparrow/ Lori will hug or cry with you 

Abetterway will reflect with you  

Recon will challenge you

Teen will guide you

The rest of us  will rant with you and patiently wait until you ask for understanding and then 

Like a chorus of caring veterans we will forgive you ........

ZERO SUM WE ALL HAVE SEEN IT OVER AND OVER  AGAIN YOUR NOT THAT UNUSUAL...... 

YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down