Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crushed under

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crushed under  Empty Re: Crushed under

Post by Guest Fri 16 Aug 2013, 12:17

Amen for not being called anything but a veteran in here that's why we r here whooooooooooooahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa AIRBORNE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 09:56

These are the types of posts I like to see! Since being released and out of the Service I have never had friends like I did in the military! Good posts guys, and chin up to anyone that feels down. The system is flawed for sure, but see how the mindset changed! good to see for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 13 Aug 2013, 17:27

Yes, only with the airborne could you call someone a Maroon and it be taken as a compliment, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 13 Aug 2013, 16:30

Got ARC on pvr and will watch tonight/tomorrow. But from the commercials all groups go thru RCMP training...I'm betting Jody laughed at that one.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:51

See Steve it works must be the off red colour thing  power lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:39

Ok, I was wondering why I wasn't eye ball deep in shite anymore, it's only up to my neck now, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:27

Alrighty then, many have asked why the new Avatar and so today after a gestation period of 3 days I will enlighten all that have asked. I am a history buff and I truly enjoy the era of French Folklore. Sure history and fantasy really shouldn't go together as any source of relevant information, however after being a part of this SISIP process I feel like it has thrown us veterans back a few hundred years to an unbelievable epoch in time.  The story of the Gargoyle is actually very well known in French Folklore as this creature served two purposes in French literature , firstly (excuse moi)  premierement the creature usually carved out of granite had a spout  or throat (gargouille)created to siphon water away from the top of buildings so the mortar would not erode. Deuxiemement they were said to bring good fortune and acted a protectors to the buildings they inhabited. Low and  behold my Gargoyle represents the ability to reroute the overflow of shite from this class action so we don't become mired in the shite from those that said they would represent us, the veteran community.
• Oh and the Airborne ball cap and my Airborne coin is just to protect his ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:20

Hey Ron cutting and pasting as per normal but when I post I get all this script crap what is with that hey and did you see A R C boys did good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:17

Why mare the posts coming out in script

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:16

LMFAO! One problem with your Gargoyle...with all the shyte it needs a bigger opening!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Crushed under  Empty Get back to you later

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:13

Later

Last edited by RobbieRoyal on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Still scripting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:10

Not working

Last edited by RobbieRoyal on Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What is with all the script)

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 13 Aug 2013, 01:20

Yet I had to use personal leave to go try out for the Mens National Basketball team. BTW, what the heck is up with your new pic Steve? Is that a pimped out ogre or is my mind playing tricks on me again?
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 17:07

Love the combat arms and sports hell I won the European discus championships inCarlsbad and my CO gave me two weeks leave buckshe  How's that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 12 Aug 2013, 13:48

I grew up as an army brat, then joined the Navy, and I will say that the Army did treat their athletes much better. When you made a base team, you were pretty much TD'd to the team for the duration of the season, while in the Navy, we had to sell our first born to get time off for sports other than Hockey. I remember one year, we had weapon certifications scheduled the same week as Nationals for Basketball, and even though it was my third weapon cert in 6 months (due to postings), it took a call from Marlant before the Combat Officer would allow me to attend, and was only notified the Friday afternoon, to pack my bags for the Sunday morning flight. But we had picked up a young Private from Gagetown, who told us that between Regionals and Nationals for Volleyball and Basketball, he had only been to work one week in the previous 8 months, and they were also giving him time off upon his return to get married and move into a house.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: