Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crushed under

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crushed under  - Page 2 Empty Re: Crushed under

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 12:52

RR I would approve your transfer, not a problem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 10:34

Nut bar  Navrat lol and for the record 3 RCR actually was the only team to win a (single mind you) pull in 1989 at the Brg Games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 09:10

I always remembered all those army guys and especially airborne guys always coming up to me and stating , I love your uniform , I love the navy, please can you help me transfer over, Sir, which I would reply , Son, everyone believes in miracles, go home , pray and maybe, just maybe that dream will come true for ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Mon 12 Aug 2013, 07:18

GREAT COME BACK ROADKINGCLAW, LMFAO

For Country
retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 20:21

Robbie it warms my heart to see these words, it really helps to see that after all these years old brothers and sisters are still helping with your heart in the palm of your hand. Sorry we kicked your ass back then, i still remember these freindly pulls, beautifull day and great memories.

Navrat i think you are a little confused, the Navy standard was water skying not tug of war lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 18:46

I always assumed it was , in the Navy , that creamed, dominated  those tug of wars! If my memory serves me correct it was always the army that was striving to achieve the success and standard of Royal Canadian Navy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 18:42

Jesus H Christ road clawking I pulled against you in Lahr ok attempted to pull against you buggers. Service Battalion ruled that is for sure I knew many of you guys tons of respect as you did train excessively hard lol. Your story is one that repeats itself but does not fall on deaf ears my brother, my only advice to you is forget about revenge and take  a walk into the sunlight after all you are a Canadian Hero you are a veteran and my brother. Your own suffering is now a part of our heritage and a lesson for all soldiers a lesson better told by the living. I am glad you shared a tiny bit of your journey but I am more grateful that you know your not alone, your home among veterans. Thanks for your service but I am not thanking you for kicking our Baden Baden Royal Asses. Pro Patria

Back to top Go down

Crushed under  - Page 2 Empty Crushed under

Post by Ex Member Sat 10 Aug 2013, 20:56

My PTSD drove mo to do a lot of stupid things like go to all extremes and keep going beyond that point of no return.
My story is similar to some of you; got raised in a small town with almost no future to look ahead for, then i listed up for enrolement in the army and a year later got enroled as a veh tech 411, that was back in 1986.
Did my basic training and got hurt the first time a year later, a broken finger, no problem keep up going like the energiser bunny. I did great second of my class with almost 100% on all of my test, life was perfect, i finally was somebody, and my superiors were the best, so much so that i was one of the first of my batallion to be accepted  for posting in Lahr Germany after not even 3 years in. The world opened up to me. Got in the plane, showed up in service bataillion at Lahr as a soldier who just got his first stripes, then got great connections and got on the bataillion tug of war team, training was hard but was made for champions, my team won the world championship 5 years in a row, and for those who beleive that the 22es did it, it's a lie, they came up after whe won and spead rumors that they were the best...
I trained so hard and for so long that most of my injuries showed up shortly after, knees, back, neck...but i was in such great shape that i soon recovered from most of my injuries, but not all of them.
After a couple of years in Germany i had to come back to Canada for a number of reasons too long to share, but one of these reasons is that my MWO was a drunken alcoolic and hated me most of all for being french, i will let you figure out the rest.
Came back to town 4 years later, with injured knees, back, and neck, and a diformed pinky, i was all right, a little injured but all right.
Got transfered to reserve and did good, i then got back to reg. force after a few years of doing what i liked to do and keep on doing the same job, and this is where things got nasty.
First i broke another finger at the gym, just an accident someone else kicked my hand, i was cool with it, just another diformed finger, then i was sent to some more school training in Borden Ontario cause apparently i needed to be updated on the new vehicules. Things got from ok to bad to worse, severe chin splits, then my knees got injured, soon after my back was injured, i also broke my right foot and then got my ear drums blown out. Came back to base to get fixed and progressively got back at work and then the cherry on the sundae came up, i was severely injured at work , stupid accident that should never have happened and my neck and back suffered the conséquences of someone else negligence. I was out for a long time, even needed someone else bring me my food cause i could not walk for mouths.
Got a quick fix from the med, got back to work behind the desk, then got released end of contract after 3 years. Injured and all, but never got anything after my release date. Just got kicked out, that was it.
8 years later finally got revenge and started to get medical from VAC, it took them 8 year to accept the fact that i was injured on service.
I now have 9 recognized accepted affections pensioned and still 4 more to go, the last two are at canada Superior court. the count is two difformed fingers, level 5 ear acuphens that is the higest you can get before becoming crazy, level 6 does not exist, one badly  injured knee and one more to go, crushed spine at 3 levels, broken  difformed right foot, severe shin splits so bad i almost died of cardiac arrest from them, and from not being treated for so long got PTSD as a result, tried everything to get rid of the pain also commited suicide attempts 5 times but was never succesfull, the only thing good i got from these attempts is that i almost fixed my neck problems but the rope broke the last time i tried.
So i ended up from being a very active world champion to a broken wreck, this where i am right now, and why, cause the army did not care about me, VAC did the monkey thing where they did not hear, see, or said anything right, i could not get on sisip cause of the way they run things.
I.m just a crawling wreck, dead Inside, alone, no hope to do anything for the rest of my life besides hoping that the one who screwed me over and over again GOC will one day pay back the money they stole from me for so many years after abusing me and destroying me and my life.
Just hope the ones responsible for all that will die a very slow and horrible death, and that all of us suffering everyday will at least get compensation for what we did.
I served my country well, i represented it and got world recognition for doing just that and now the ones i served piss on me and steal me.
Maybe not in this life, but those responsible for all of these injustices will one day pay the price of justice and sorrow.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum