Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 16:54

Hey RR, I don't go for those "backdoor" shenanigans...although, for my retro, I'd probably think about it. lol

Back to top Go down

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 15:41

keep it up Zero and I will go midevil all over your Prince Ass lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 13:56

Can't we all get a coin? I don't own a raspberry beret. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:33

I'll see what the VVi staff thinks...of course I will be #2, Bumpsy gets #1

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:17

Wonderful concept Keith lol, winds 9200 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 12:05

I like the concept Steve you BIAS big lug lol, since so many have worn diffrent hats over the years, how about a Maroon GNOME, that is a staple of our foundation and cause, I think you know what i am trying to express, second part steve you know how we joke around about having that coin on you, well this way everybody can pull out a Maroon coin, what do you think.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin - Page 2 Empty Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 11:08

I think TeenTitan being a man of many talents should look into getting a CSAT Coin and give himself the second coin as you know the first will go to our historians. The front of the coin should be a veteran with a maroon beret sorry its a jump thing and the back should be 9,200 victims emblazoned on a Maple Leaf followed by a number 0001 the actual number directly under neath. any suggestions post as you will

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum