Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin Empty Re: Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 23:08

SISAP retro cheques? ALRIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin Empty Re: Hey TeenTitan where is my damn CSAT Coin

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 22:58

I believe Sapper will start issuing retro cheques, hell, How's the name """Bank of Sapper""" sound!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 18:19

It's a freebie for all veterans...but I can't speak for Nav though, he might want someone to pick up his legion tab for it. Why the hell not laugh about our situation from time to time, it's a lot less bothersome that consistently waiting for money to drop out of the sky...which is probably how they're going to pay Sapper, get all you veteran airborne guys to hand deliver his load of copper...keep in mind this is not covered by SISIP...but then again, Sapper is getting back so much he could pay off the entire remainder of the class with just the interest alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 17:26

LMAO the pair of you 2 Navrat/ Zero Sum your injection of humor is so APPealing to many VETS we need to laugh thks and keep it coming, to sore from laughing is that considerderd a consequental claim, if not can we claim it under some form of therapy.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 17:06

lol @ Nav...true, he's cornered the market on copper for sure...one thing though, does Purolator have supertankers, and if so, does Sapper have a doorbell close to the water?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 17:00

Maybe that's why they stopped producing the penny, they have to collect them all and send them by supertanker to Sapper on Vancouver island!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 16:58

They're probably going to pay Sapper in pennies Nav, that's why it's taking so long...the time it takes to amass that much in one place at one time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 16:37

Sapper, don't worry I have a feeling that very soon one day you will wake up and hear the sound of a purolater 747 cargo plane flying over your place trying to find a place to land with your retro cash. I am hoping all that weight won't sink the island, Vancouver island that is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 14:36

Don't worry Sapper...your money is in the bag...just not in a bag close to you yet, but soon enough you'll have your well deserved moolah, and with a ton of interest to boot. The penny idea sounds good, but what if one is born in 67, they're stuck with dove! lol If anyone needs pennies, I've been hoarding them for years...CFSA pension you know. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:49

Hey brother can you spare a penny? I have a file but...no coin. Maybe i will have my penny by the end of october at this rate. This really sucks. Hard to stay the optomist when getting screwed every lottery. Sheesh.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:08

Well had a meeting of the minds at VVi...the brain power at these meetings can toast bread very, very lightly...and we came up with a solution.

We all know the penny is about to be an extinct so find one the year you were born. Leave the Maple Leaf on it but file of the Queen or Kings profile. Once the face is removed etch VVi #1 and voila! You have your VeteranVoice.info coin.

We all decided since we are veterans there is NO RANK or favoritism. We are all equal and 1 veteran!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 17:19

We'll all get it soon enough, we're so close now to the end it really doesn't matter...what would really piss me off is if they weren't finished processing by October...and it seems like it's going that way unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 17:16

I know I just hate the fact that I do not know either way just tell us and at least I can wait till october I wish I could tell them to take my name off the list and give it up to Sapper or my other buddies that need it like yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 17:04

Same to you RR...would like to see sapper get his brinks truck full though. I'm not even going to check the app until Monday, no point, they don't deliver on weekends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Sep 2013, 17:01

So head or tails is not in your vocabulary lol hey good luck today buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next