Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Sun 22 Sep 2013, 11:58

bills bills bills I owe I owe its of to sisip I go lol lol:roll: Very Happy 
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2013, 09:53

We could send the new M. Clean to cheer up the sissip work team end reaaly upgrade the work process

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2013, 20:53

Yes Rex...Mr. Clean gratefully acknowledged your skill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2013, 19:53

i thanked you a few lines back Rex lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2013, 19:07

Your avatar is freakin' me out Rex. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 21 Sep 2013, 11:27

hey robbie, I'm lovin your new avatar. It looks very familiar, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Sep 2013, 08:39

actually no a lot of time in the field you nut lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:31

I was in Baden as well from 86 to 90...guess you spent a lot of time at the local beaches huh? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Sep 2013, 07:08

i was a Baden Baden Bather lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013, 13:54

Nope...the best I can drink from this side of the pond is Kokanee...smooth like a German pilsner. You must have been part of CFE, weren't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Sep 2013, 06:12

Your not a Becks fan lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 22:27

Really though...10g's a bottle...and wouldn't it mess you up if you drank it and puked afterward. lol

I can't drink due to the meds I take...my stomach is so messed up as it is, so now I'm a little afraid to have a cold one...besides, I'm still partial to the room temp German brew. Hey, maybe I'll take a month long trip over the pond...now that would require some boozin'. lol

Nice pic BTW! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 22:20

PS thanks Rex love the new Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 22:18

Hey Zero I don't drink as a rule but I saw that bottle of Boubon running at 10,000 a bottle, now would I spend 10k on a drink, never but man how would that oak fermented malt taste going down, here's to the fial countdown, cheers troops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 21:13

Maybe I'm gonna get one of those cattle scoops they used to have on old trains...have it mounted on the front of my car for the nimrod zombie kids...this way I wouldn't even have to stop. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum