Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 3 Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:59

I think they did that because Sapper's paying for renovations on Windsor Castle.

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 3 Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:56

I just heard Prince William and Kate have named Sapper god parent to little prince george

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:54

I believe Sapper stated he was buying Newfoundland and setting it free to float away. You know why NFLD doesn't float away on its own right...because Quebec sucks! J/K my Francophone brothers. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:12

Sappers not looking at buying castles,,,,,he's looking to buy provinces,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 19:10

Darn Nemo too bad. This development is pretty sound. The land is only 9 km's from the city yet is in the country on the ocean. Land in this area is going crazy with the oil boom. 10 years ago an acre of LAND WAS 20,000 and now it is 180,000 to 200,000. Good luck with your funds and hope you find a good return on investment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Mon 16 Sep 2013, 18:49

Will's ridge = I am out in AB
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 16:12

Propat, the castle was built by a NASA engineer. He is the guy that invested the Diagnostic machine for vehicles. Heck of a nice guy. He had me and my wife down for supper one evening. Frigging spectacular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 09:31

wow another what is it with islands and castles??? anyhow there is another for sale on CB ISLAND wish I had the coin to buy it I just love it. as you may well know they are quite pricy .don't think I could buy it with sappers retro lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 06:38

Propat, nope, its just outside St. John's Nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 16:24

What brewery, What barley and hops fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 15:33

Sapper says he's buying up some beer...I wonder what brewery he's targeting on buying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:23

wills hmmmm do I know this place ???? cape Breton perhaps???

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 09:14

Nemo, where ru located? I have a super land deal I just invested in. It looks directly down from atop a 600 foot cliff onto the shoreline and a big castle a rich guy built for his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 08:50

A big part in The Chinese Yuan Renminbi and physical solid gold!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 08:35

I totally agree , TheCarker, it will collapse, but luckily if they ask nice Sapper may be able to pay off their National debt and still have wads left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next