Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)

+30
bulldozer
froggie2u36
beleaf67
MaggieinNB
Wife of a Veteran
sailor964
Recon031
HAPPYCRAZY
kozi4
OldZipperhead
ghillie
321HTRCN
loggie
TripleT
dzanzio
Rifleman
Nemo
RCN-Retired
By the Bay
rzm71
peep
rucksack031
Sapper Zodiak
DeeCee
1993firebird
bigrex
meathead
expara
puddleduk2
Teentitan
34 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)  - Page 33 Empty Re: SISIP APP (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 17:43

so where is the app?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 14:42

What is the Manulife Claim number?

Is it the LTD Policy number?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 14:33

MC has just posted a web page on LNVB FB to check if your retro has been sent out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 14 May 2013, 14:06

It hasn't been released yet. Until I see it for download, there is nothing to make me believe this isn't just another stall tactic to placate the class, without actually having to do anything. First it was the end of last week, then yesterday, then today, next it will be the end of this week, then end of the month, then by the time the app is finally released, most of the class have already cashed their cheques, it won't work right, or after signing up, it gives the same generic reply we have all received as of late, "your file has not be finalized and SISIP has 6 month in which to complete all the files."
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4064
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 11:48

What is the name of the App? I can't find it in the App Store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 13:06

I no longer feel shame, actually the staff at the hospital gotten to know me and they treat me with respect. The fire fighters and a few members of the local provincial police made sure I was in need of nothing. Working as the fire chief and doing a lot of volantaire work with kids has given me the chance to explain what PTSD is and I help out with first responders all over Québec. Even when I fall, I stand tall. The few the proud!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 12:12

Georges, please know you are never alone ~ you have friends here on csat that will be there for you if you need us to listen. I knew when I met you in Halifax you were a gentle caring soul ~ there is never any shame ~ this least amoung fellow comrades.
Hugs, Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 11:45

Don't worry George's, we have all worn those jackets! Question for any living on Vancouver island , especially Victoria, I am seriously thinking of moving their once the retro comes! I am sick of Ontario winters and the doom and gloom of this province! I know Sapper was thinking of movin out there also! What's vac like, the less I deal with them the better, and the doctor situation. Since we need letters for sisip now! Any help would I would be thankful for! Also the most important, is their a good legion there!

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Sun 12 May 2013, 09:50

Hello there Georges dumont just read your post Brother, it hit home hard once again how much pain alot of Vets go through each and every day and yes the stress of waiting can be over bearing for many and your not alone George. It does not matter how many times brother you seek help, the fact that you have the courge to, speeks volumes on how strong you actually are,and to openly share this with other Vets on this forum humbles myself. So if takes a 1000 times to reach out for help or a hand up we are all here. I hope today is little brighter Georges for you shall not stand alone you are one of us, you may feel the pain but feel no shame for you are a Vet. keep up your posts and stay in contact on here Brother. Rucksack031 over but never out sunny
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 08:41

I reaaly think they are working as fast as possible to get us the money. But it was the first time Christine withheld info from me!!! I could hear it in he voice. She sounded like an old record player! Sometime following orgers can be a real shitter, we all know that feelling!!!!! I think next week we bring enlightment to many of us, That last yard is always the hardest.
NAV I ended up in the co-co house last week, about two days in the hospital. I was really fucked up once again, was this sissip thing part of it ? maybe, This was my third time and I hope it was my last. Thous jackets are not much fun!!! Hold on troups, victory is close at hand and this time we know we won what ever the lenght.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 11 May 2013, 20:27

Salut Georges, mon frere. Merci.
Sappeur

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 19:05

Great news George, thanks for passing that on. Working on Saturday, just goes to show the commitment of MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 18:31

MC called me today, call return on saturday!!!! Said app should be ready in the begining of next week. But unfortunatally could not tell me if I was getting a check this month??????? Said sissip was going about in a ramdun way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 12:43

I;m just thankful that MC is thinking of us. I am not to concern if the app is not ready for the small amount of 214 for the Month of April, however I do hope it is ready for the next much larger batch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 08:49

Hey can you N-apped outta this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next