Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on "United Veterans Home Loans"

2 posters

Go down

Info on "United Veterans Home Loans" Empty Re: Info on "United Veterans Home Loans"

Post by Guest Mon 28 Oct 2013, 18:27

Just thought I would pass this on for general information regarding the number of Veterans in Canada as of March 2013.

Estimated Veteran Population as of March 2013**

Second World War
91,400; their average age is 89.
Korean War
9,900; their average age is 81.
CF Veterans (Regular Forces and Primary Reserves)
594,300; their average age is 56.

Back to top Go down

Info on "United Veterans Home Loans" Empty Re: Info on "United Veterans Home Loans"

Post by Guest Sun 27 Oct 2013, 09:55

funny how people think vet's may be easy targets. Stay alurt people. thanks WOV for the sharp eyes and passing it around. Somof us could really use spacial rates on loans and could get reved up in some thing like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 11:47

Yes, this is definitely United States ad and also aimed at US Veterans. She states she is preferred person for loans for LEAVE NO VETERANS BEHIND. Ours is Leave no Vet Behind and the US version is Leave no Veteran behind. She obviously has not done her research.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 26 Oct 2013, 09:52

It reminds of that scam company from a few years ago that was targeting disabled Canadians, especially Veterans, saying that they could get them the Disability Tax Credit. They would take a rather large percentage of your return, plus there was probably a clause that they could get money from future returns as well, for taking the 5 minutes to complete the paperwork for you and have their doctor sign off on it, without ever verifying the presence of a disability. They probably attracted more of the type of people who want money for doing nothing, and willing to cheat to get it, than actual disabled citizens.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 07:03

you are doing it right WoV posting here is not a judgement thing it is a good thing vets helping vets when in doubt post it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 14:01

Funny that she is posting on LNVB and MC as not caught on and remove it. It is obviously a scam.
I know that on my facebook.......I've been having so many request for friendship and have never heard of these people, not even through all this class action. Many are from other countries. I never had this problem before.
They have become deleted friendship request.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 13:15

There is only one way to deal with scammers, and we all know what that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Oct 2013, 13:10

Actually this is a good posting by WoV. There is a ton of scammers out there trying to take total advantage of vets. Especially us in receipt of a sizeable sum of money.

Good lesson here BEWARE of the Great Deal.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 13:07

Scam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 12:46

agreed Teen as this organization is an American based organization or at least the only one I have found Catherine Okoroh being a loans expert from the State of Illinois  1900 State St., Geneva, Il 60134
877-838-4462 

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:36

WoV not to diminish what you posted but there is two glaring problems with this post

One Canada does not have 4,000,000 veterans
Two I have never heard of any, emphasis on any, prefered loan procedures for veterans from any Canadian Financial Institution.

So please be aware when dealing with this person and ask for references and a Canadian business number you can check.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Info on "United Veterans Home Loans" Empty Info on "United Veterans Home Loans"

Post by Ex Member Fri 25 Oct 2013, 11:00

I just found this info on LNVB that was posted this morning. I taught it could be of help to some.

I am a Fan of the work that "Leave No Vet Behind" is doing. I am an avid Veteran's Supporter.... They are our "heros"... I am glad that Veterans are finally getting treated with more respect and are now finally benefitting from the sacrifices that they have made. As a banking professional, I am glad that there is $10,000 in down payment assistance available to qualified Veterans. I am terribly disappointed in the fact that "United VA Home Loans" has no affiliation with the government or any down payment assistance or grant programs that benefit Veterans, yet over 4,000,000 veterans call them 1st! I am the preferred lender for Leave No Veterans Behind and I have been educating Veterans on grants that are available to them for over 10 years. Do Not be fooled by the Name of "United Veterans Home Loans"... They even post on their website in very small print that they are not affiliated with any government programs, yet their name is misleading. Contact Pete directly and he will put you in contact with me.

I will be hosting a "Free" informational session in December that will inform Veterans that are interested in buying a home now and in 2014 on how they can access these funds and the other benefits that they may be eligible for in their home buying process. If you would like to be invited to this Veteran's informational Session, Email Pete directly or respond to my post. I look forward to meeting you!!

Regards, Catherine Okoroh (Veteran's Home Loan Expert

Widow of Veteran

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down