Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long

3 posters

Go down

RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long Empty Re: RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 17:54

still waiting over a year for an urgent file motion, sorry but like Rex says it all depends on factors directly relevant to your file, but lets be optimistic as well because my father had an urgent file that was actioned in less than 72 hours.

Back to top Go down

RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long Empty Re: RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long

Post by bigrex Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:37

Cosmo, I've had a disability claim be tagged as urgent in the past, but only after 6 months had passed with no decision. I asked what the timeline for an answer would be, and I was told that once it is tagged as urgent, there are no limits set, it could take a day, a week or longer, with no accountability. So after 2 weeks I contact Peter Stoffer for help. I called him in the morning and VAC called me that afternoon to tell me I was approved, and that a letter was coming. So I wouldn't wait too long, because just because they mark it as urgent doesn't mean someone at VAC will get off their arse unless forced to.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:10

Cosmo I myself had my file marked urgent just before x/mas I had an answer back within ten days but I called everyday to insure what they said was in fact true 1-866-522-2122 I also sent a message on my vac account good luck

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long Empty RED ZONE STATUS - SENT TO CHARLOTTETOWN - REASSESSMENT// Question how long

Post by cosmo12 Mon 20 Jan 2014, 19:24

Good night follow veteran;

My CM told me that my file will be sent in Head office with the status RED ZONE as urgent. Could someone tell me what is the time frame I can look at in this case ?

Thanks kindly

Cosmo12

cosmo12
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down