Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding Status Complete on Application

4 posters

Go down

Question regarding Status Complete on Application Empty Re: Question regarding Status Complete on Application

Post by Newfie Thu 19 Jul 2018, 16:10

Thanks Gunner8. I received the info thru myvac yesterday and was able to upload my pay out decision

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Question regarding Status Complete on Application Empty Re: Question regarding Status Complete on Application

Post by Gunner8 Thu 19 Jul 2018, 15:46

Hey Newfie

I also had a claim that was finalized a few months ago and it said so in my Vac account. So I called Vac and they said a letter was in the mail and they also told me sometimes they send letter via my Vac account as well.
And a couple days later I received the letter in my Vac account with the decision and payment options. So I just filled it out that way. I did still receive a letter in the mail a week or so later, but I didn’t need it. Hope this helps.

Gunner8
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 17 Jul 2018, 17:15

You are more than welcome Newf, and I'm glad to hear it was a positive outcome..
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Tue 17 Jul 2018, 15:47

Bigrex. You were right on the money with very accurate information. Talked to my CM today and my application wS favourable. Waiting for paperwork to send back telling them how I want to receive the funds. Thanks again

Newfie
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Sat 14 Jul 2018, 10:38

Oh ok. Thank you Bigrex for your help. Much appreciated

Newfie
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 14 Jul 2018, 10:24

No, it probably won't be displayed on that page, until after you let them know how you wish to receive the money. As a lump sum, or paid out monthly, over x number of years.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Sat 14 Jul 2018, 09:32

i just thought that since the decision letter has been sent then if it was favourable then it would show up under my myvac indicating DA award and the amount. Thanks for replies

Newfie
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 13 Jul 2018, 21:33

All it means is that they have reached a decision. It has no indication whether it's positive, or negative, just finished.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sports_1977 Fri 13 Jul 2018, 16:39

I have never got a decision over the phone. So this is normal process, The only one that can tell you would be your CM or wait for the Letter.

sports_1977
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

Question regarding Status Complete on Application Empty Question regarding Status Complete on Application

Post by Newfie Fri 13 Jul 2018, 15:38

my status went from Step 3 to complete for consequential disability application on myVAC. I called VAC and was informed that a letter went in mail yesterday and he would not tell me anything else. So my question is does this mean that my application was denied?  When I was granted a favourable decision in past it would showin myVAC prior to letter sent. Of course it’s friday and I can never reach my CM. Can anyone answer this plse

Newfie
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down