Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this site being watched (I don't trust them)

+3
bigrex
Teentitan
rigger/fitter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is this site being watched (I don't trust them) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site being watched (I don't trust them)

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jun 2014, 17:44

I concur Teen as away I will be changing my name shortly so they don't sneak up on me lol Mr. Robbie Royal CD

Back to top Go down

Is this site being watched (I don't trust them) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this site being watched (I don't trust them)

Post by Teentitan Mon 02 Jun 2014, 15:40

Rigger the only way anyone in government can find out who you are is if they ask me for your IP address. The only way I will give up an IP address is if they have a warrant.

The only other way is if you put your full name on a post. Which I suggest no one does.

So it is safe to ask questions here. Yes sometimes we never know who is reading the CSAT but they will be very petty and childish if they use a question you ask a veteran information website.

So please ask away there are a lot of great people on CSAT that can help.

CSAT Forum Master
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jun 2014, 15:37

They watch this site like they do all sites. Any intelligence agency would also I know for a fact sisip ltd drops by every now and then

Back to top Go down

Is this site being watched (I don't trust them) - Page 2 Empty Is this site being watched (I don't trust them)

Post by rigger/fitter Mon 02 Jun 2014, 14:51

I am new to this site,2008 3b release,am under the old system(put all my claims in before 06,while serving)am about to appeal(done this many times) another rejection from vac,and i was wondering what are the chances they are spying and use what i ask here against me somehow?

rigger/fitter
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2