Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you move on?

+2
Teentitan
bigrex
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How do you move on? - Page 3 Empty How do you move on?

Post by bigrex Fri 28 Nov 2014, 01:15

I've been in a really dark place lately, and the uncertainty of my situation is only making things worse. First, I found out they lowered my VIP by almost $400/year, and I was already supplementing the housekeeping out of my own pocket. Then there was the whole bombshell of not having an assigned CM anymore, and waiting for the ELB retro. Plus I am starting to have the same nerve impairment symptoms that led up to emergency back surgery last year, on top of the daily pain I already endure. Then I found out my wife has been having an affair, and it all came crashing down, and I attempted suicide. But now that I did that, and lived, how do i keep going? How do I see the looks of pity, I get from my family, and not want to run away and hide. How do I look my wife of 23 years, in the face again, without wanting the pain to end?

I have always tried to help others, in any way I could. But with this, I am at a loss, and need to be the one asking for help.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3