Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government of Canada launches service excellence plan for Veterans

+5
pinger
Nemo
bigrex
Recon031
Teentitan
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Government of Canada launches service excellence plan for Veterans Empty Re: Government of Canada launches service excellence plan for Veterans

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 10:40

Teen,

Best of luck with the surgery !

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site - when the drugs wear off that is.

Back to top Go down

Government of Canada launches service excellence plan for Veterans Empty Re: Government of Canada launches service excellence plan for Veterans

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 10:37

THATS NOT FUNNY ANY MORE TEEN YOU RUINED IT!!! BHAAAAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 17 Apr 2015, 10:28

It was one of the topics at the Summit....respect on social media and who is responsible.

The responsability lies on me and yes sometimes I can even slip up. I discovered that the CSAT is one of the most respectful social media outlets currently on line. The VAC people liked the fact that I created a thread or two where you can swear. They also like our alternative foul language dictionary.

I stated that it's up to the moderator to remind the posters of the rules. So I'm not trying to point anyone out I want to keep the idea of the post but without the names and language. Thanks for understanding.

Now I'm off to get my body cut up!!! Surgery isn't it great!! LOL Mrs. TT will keep me away from the computer until the drugs wear off....how did I deserve such a beautiful nurse?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 10:15

I think i broke some ribs writing that! we were just having some laughs you cant be serious all the time now read teens post on page 5 he had news for vets. good luck teen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 09:56

æh the vote thing, this is a go idea and I think I will put my head on the cutting bloc on this one. Now I will name a party and not the man. This way we can talk about the party perspectif and not on how many times the PM goes for a shit. By the way when you vote you can vote for how you want I will not be standing behind you. Giving support to a party in mass only gives us a little, and I say again A LITTLE leverage at the diner table. From the hight of my 51 years, I will vote conservarives. Wy because they are in possition NOW we can bargain NOW, and if reelected will follow up on there promise NOW. Now is when we need the leverage and so far the conservatives have done a lot to help us in the last years. Maybe not a cake for every one but a big cake for us all. Do not forget last year they could have streched the law suit for another 3 to 5 years!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 07:37

I VOTE FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH WE SURE AS HELL EARNED IT!!!! BUY THE WAY DID ANYBODY SEE ON THE NATIONAL WITH A ON HIS HEAD, SEE HIM PUSH THE GUY OUT OF THE WAY TO GET TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE TO BEG FOR VOTES THATS SOME FUNNY SHYTE YOUR A CORKER !!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 22:56

You know I had to post this!
Government of Canada launches service excellence plan for Veterans TheMuppetsGroupshot2011
I see so many csat characters in this photo LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 22:34

I love those guys , Propat, I loved the muppet show!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 21:50

good luck teen .

my vote is split and goes to those old guys in the balcony on the muppets.

those guys are my heroes .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Thu 16 Apr 2015, 21:43

Teen,

You mentioned "Could we please cease the who to vote for comments....thanks" 
Just wanted to emphazise that point. It will only splinter/fracture us.
We all may have political favourites but it's like oil and water on csat.

Kinda like... oh, he's WW 11, not Korea, not Afghanistan. Bob is PA, but John is
NVC. But I had 4 fingers blown off, Jonesy only had 2! 0 to 100% to 5ths.

Those differences make our approach to VAC different and there's a heck of a lot more.. But if we share our similiarities, set aside our differences we can help each other without the friction of political bull-shyte.

I WANNA VOTE FOR BUGS BUNNY TEEN !

Good luck w your surgery. pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 21:19

Is the Minister aware that pre 1995 Sisip ltd is for life? This is a DND policy and could very easily be changed. This one change alone would give disabled Sisip ltd claimants more security in old age than any of these new benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 20:41

Good info teentitan and hope your surgery goes well and recovery is fast. And no more pin the tail on the donkey from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Thu 16 Apr 2015, 19:58

Ron ......

I know we've talked about this , But !

If O'Toole can put a bug in the Prime Minister's Ear's to have SISIP LTD paid for life to all Veterans , this will be a Blessing .

For those of us with a CF Pension even though it's small , it will take away the RISB on top of Losing our Sisip Ltd @ 65 .....

Any chance you get .... Would be Greatly Appreciated Ron , Thank - You !

..... And " Good Luck " with your surgery Ron , Please let us know how you're doin afterwards while you're typin up a Storm on your package !

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ........7........ Get r' Done Bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Apr 2015, 19:53

Bingo ... Life is unfolding with purpose and meaning ... Look for the light guys ... It's improving and not nearly as slow as it once was the norm... The older we get the harder it is to battle especially with aching bodies,minds and hearts... We all can justify our attitudes with passion and/or anger etc.. I personally believe we are winning !

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 16 Apr 2015, 18:46

Could we please cease the who to vote for comments....thanks

Oh just wanted to let you all know that I was at the Summit on Tuesday and I am going to work on a package with briefing notes next week.

One thing I can say is the veteran-centric approach is working. 4 months ago the DM, Walt Natynzk, told the adjudicators to pick up the phone and call the applicant to get better descriptions/explanations/simple questions they had AND with the help of a CWO to answer duties/hazards of each trade 1st application approvals have gone from 71% to 79%.

There is more to come but got a surgery coming up so while I'm on the mend I'll be putting it together with the Chief Editor.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next