Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 9 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 18:01

no.

propat

Back to top Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 9 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 17:59

Haven't received any medical questionnaire yet anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:07

Sapper,

You pretty well answered my question, and that is what I was told, so they must look at each persons file, and make their determination each year, rather to send both, or just the questionnaire.

Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:00

My understanding is yes even if your on CPPD.

What I was told last spring from SISIP is that each individual member's Case Manager will decide each year if both, the doctors part, and the members questionnaire is sent out to us, or just the members questionnaire.

That is the reason why I started this thread, to see if what I was told is indeed correct, things change day by day, just trying to get a handle on policy going forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 11 Dec 2014, 18:58

I have medical forms every year from Sisip...and I have cpp-d too. Some years I just get a members statement I fill out for sisip, but other years its the full magumba...
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 11 Dec 2014, 18:47

Even if I have CPP (D)? I heard we do not
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 18:11

You should receive your medical forms from SISIP, once a year, or every other year, right up until your benefits stop.

At least that is my understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 10 Dec 2014, 17:13

I received mine, had the Dr fill it out, and they went away.

I assume this is the last I will ever hear of SISIP till I am 65
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sun 07 Dec 2014, 12:10

Ahh the singing of our favourite bird! I am just sitting in the weeds. Always here daily but not much to report. Take care,
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:29

Good to see you again Sapper!
I too receive mine in the new year and also receive a letter as you described. Nothing as yet but I anticipate it in the new year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:21

Hi Mike77...in my experience with Sisip, I also get annual medical reviews due every March. And yes they do send out a letter stating eligibility for the following 12 months if deemed totally disabled. They usually come back in about two months from submitting my forms. Give them a call if you are concerned. If you meet the criteria do not be worried, as they are almost always pleasant to deal with. (my experience) Have a nice day.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike77 Sun 07 Dec 2014, 07:14

I was approved LTD 3 years ago and this is the 1st year (after my initial 24 months) that I have to fill out the annual medical forms. I have to send in the forms every Jul/Aug timeframe from now on until? I hear from this site until I'm 65 or until my CM decides I'll only have to fill out my portion not sure which? either way I'll do it but I haven't received any correspondence back yet? I'm told I should get a letter from Manulife stating I'm GTG for another year but nothing yet? it's been 4 months does anyone know if this is normal? Does Manulife even send out an approval letter saying your good for another year?

Mike77
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 16:45

Thanks, for the info folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Fri 05 Dec 2014, 22:10

We been getting the doctor/member questionnaire on the anniversary of when it was completed the previous year since my hubby starting on LTD in 98. Sometimes we don't get into the doctor at exactly 12 months to get the forms completed and the next year's questionnaires come around that completion date (13 to 14 months later).
Sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:34

Trooper I do believe you are correct because I started LTD March of 2002 and another point on the paperwork they (SISIP) send me the paperwork every two years now

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next