Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 8 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 20:51

@teentitan...now that you've said it, it reminds me now that I too didn't have to do a medical doctor report...just mine...talk about too many drugs! Lol.  I totally forgot that.....it was the only time though, I thought it was weird....

Back to top Go down

sisip - SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 8 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Teentitan Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:31

I had to fill in a client medical history report and send it in by mid Feb. SISIP did not request any doctor reports just a statement from me.

They stated if they needed more info they would contact me.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3413
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 11:59

Good info folks on filling out the sisip medical forms, a lot of us have not had to do this in quite some time, so it's all helpful.

If I remember back at my last medical, they sent me out a letter saying all was good, and we will send you another set of forms next December, I have also not received anything thus far, not complaining just wondering what's up.

Perhaps they are busy with the COLA calculations - who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 11:57

xxx

Last edited by RDS on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 12:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 31 Jan 2015, 11:04

When I get my medical forms from sisip, I add a down loaded skeletal sketch, showing the issues with my body and number them. Then I write my novella on some following pages about how they affect me and what I have tried to alleviate them. Going the extra mile will also paint a picture of how we are not just one shoulder, back or hip....but one system working together and how our disabilities affect other systems in the body. It's tough to get through but makes everything clearer. When the docs attached my dead arm/shoulder(purely decorative) to my spine with dacron loops and rerouted my ligaments through bore holes in my humerus, my spine has been compromised. Leading to excruciating back pain etc. I only get med reviews every two years.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jan 2015, 07:01

Well most know me and I go the extreme route I fill in each question with a novel like response and by the time I am complete I attach another letter requesting a response stating they received and actioned my form. If I do not receive this I inform them via email and phone calls until I receive confirmation. I did not receive one this time around, go figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Fri 30 Jan 2015, 20:26

bbrrr same here I just put no change and I get them every two years

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 20:19

Hey guys, I haven't posted a message in a hell of a long time so I thought I'd speak up on this.... I usually get my medical questionaire in Nov but I haven't got it yet. A while back I was told as you get older and depending on your condition it's their discretion to do it once a year or every 2 years. Not only that, when I fill it out I put 4 word answers like "same as last year"! LOL and they don't say a thing.... got LTD in 96 so I'm tired of filling those out, especially since I only get worse every year. Sad Oh yeah, I hate paying to get my doctor to fill it out ($60 each time...and that's cheap from what I've heard from others) and not be allowed to claim it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 14:34

Ok. Thanks, RR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 14:33

i believe there are threads elsewhere about this subject if i find them i will forward those to you RDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 14:30

Is there anyone on here who knows the ins and outs of the LTD from SISIP and the PIA from VAC? I have some questions/concerns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 19:15

Nothing here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 18:58

Nothing here yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 28 Jan 2015, 18:33

Nothing here...
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next