Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help- problems with case manager

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

please help-  problems with case manager  - Page 2 Empty Re: please help- problems with case manager

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jul 2015, 21:15

Thanks everyone. I'll call that number tomorrow and let u know

Back to top Go down

please help-  problems with case manager  - Page 2 Empty Re: please help- problems with case manager

Post by Teentitan Wed 08 Jul 2015, 20:52

This is the reason we have an Ombudsman so I would call the office and find out:

- is she allowed to do this
- what is the appeal process
- can you file an official complaint which results in either an apology or reprimand for the CM

Here is the OVO number: 1-877-330-4343

Remember they are on Atlantic time
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jul 2015, 20:28

case managers can and do some evil crap so I wouldn't put it past here . the thing is she is probably doing this to a lot of people . there are good ones and bad ones it appears you have a bad one .

id be following pingers advise but adding a request for a new case manager . this can be done if you put up a big enough stink ive seen it happen . if you fix this problem with this CM it will not make her a better person and you will have to deal with more of this kind of crap down the road .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jul 2015, 20:18

Ty pinger and Johnny! I am feisty. And on fire. I wont let him give up. I am buckled in and ready for this. Honestly I might not be able to but for the kindness and encouragement on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Wed 08 Jul 2015, 19:59

Don't know all your sit. but regardless you should be given the benefit of the doubt slack. Just caught your note but know others here will respond. Perhaps go hand in hand with hubby to meet the wrinkles (case manager) and iron them out to a good amicable conclusion.

But heck, if your on fire and feisty? Send all you just posted above by email to Peter Stoffer, Erin O'Toole, and the OVO. Sorry I don't have their emails pdq but their easy to find.

Then register snailmail the same to all three for the [u]receipt[/u] of your concerns.

Things can be complicated. But we hear you. pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Wed 08 Jul 2015, 19:54

mikswife - check you pm,,tks
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

please help-  problems with case manager  - Page 2 Empty please help- problems with case manager

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jul 2015, 18:57

My hubbys case manager is threatening to stop his elb payments for missing physio appointments. He makes his other appointments like psychologists and massage. But he has been very sick. He is begging to go to treatment and she refused to support it. Has anyone else had bad experiences with case managers? Can she cut him off that easy? He wont make it if she does. He's close to giving up. He's been buying all kinds of survival gear. I'm worried he will disappear into the woods one day. He talks about it a lot lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2