Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Veteran Needs Help

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  - Page 2 Empty REPLY

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 18:00

Sorry Teen, I will explain a little further and thank you for responding. I am challenging the legality of my adjudication. My adjudication has about 15 what I feel are intentional mistakes in it and my lawyer agrees that to do this the adjudicator has shown no "fair adjudication" in regards to legislation and policy. For an adjudicator to do this my lawyer says that the adjudicator is responsible for their personal actions in a civil matter. Thus being the reason VAC will not verify the signed documents in my possession, there are no copies at VAC with the signature I have,internal documents are unsigned by the pension officers, and I have found 2 other decision letters online signed by the same adjudicator which don't match the signature of my decision letter by the same adjudicator.

My lawyer also agrees that the signature on my decision letter has been altered or forged by someone at VAC most likely for performance bonuses as they screwed me out of about $750,000 or better. I figured that my SIGNED documents weren't right from the start and that is why I contacted VAC and asked for a copy of the signed documents to be sent to me. They don't have any? I went to my federal member of parliament and asked her office to help me get VAC to verify the signed documents in my possession from VAC and her office refused to send them to VAC to confirm that VAC had sent these to me . My MP refused to do this and sent me a letter that they contacted VAC head office by fax and requested an inquiry. My MP will not give me a copy of the fax to VAC and we don't have a copy of this in my ATIP files. My lawyer thinks that they never requested an inquiry from VAC but just sent us a letter that make us think they asked for an inquiry.
Because I had a medical file that was completed on computer software with drop down boxes, I couldn't read some of the information on it and contacted the clinic and they transferred the data and printed it out as a letter. This is where my adjudication is done in the same manner, and you can't read some of the same information because of the drop down boxes. This is how we have figured that my adjudication was done off record because of the intentional mistakes and no signatures on anything. No one wants to be civilly liable for what has been done.VAC could have simple sent a letter confirming my signed documents. But they won't. I have emailed for 2 1/2 months saying the documents are fraudulent and VAC will not respond. I have internal emails I got through ATIP from the workers to each other and one reads "We can't answer this guy by email"- Obviously they would make themselves and VAC liable for what is happening. When you print the decision letter off of the computer software prior to going into the files the software ends on a full page and then they have added an extra page with a signature. The 2 decision letters by the same adjudicator found online end wherever on the page such as halfway down and the signature is right under the half page of decision letter. Meaning the signature is part of the document. These 2 decision letters don't have any drop boxes on them as mine does.
This is also why my payment officer documents don't have a signature on the first page telling me of my award, but has a 3rd page with just a signature. This would be so you can't tie the signature to the rest of the documents.
As my documents are not printed out as a letter like the other 2 found online, my lawyer even believes my adjudication was done off record and nothing was signed so no one is liable for their actions.
I sim ply need to see someones adjudication to see if it is in the same format as mine or if it is the same as the older ones I found online and then I will know if my document has been done fraudulently or not.
Think of yourself writing a letter that is a page and a half long and then you sign the document under the half page on the end, there is no disputing that it is your document because your signature is on a page with half the letter. My documents are convieniently ended exactly on a full page because of the computer software that was used, meaning the signature isn't signed under the last page of the letter. I have a blank page for the final page with the altered signature. We feel that this adjudication was done like this and an extra page with a signature was added to the adjudication. The same with the payment officer documents as well, so that the signature isn't on the same page as the last page of the letters.Both decision letters found online end about half way down the page and the signature is on this page.
If I can't get a copy of the signed documents from VAC or have them confirm that the signature goes with all the other pages of my documents for adjudication, they can simply change any pages and send to veterans review board.If my decision was printed out as an actual letter as the one found online it would most likely end somewhere on the final page with room for a signature.
This is why I need to find out how other decision letters are printed out. As an actual letter as the other 2 or with drop boxes as mine is.I just need to see someone elses current decision letter and I will know. I don't need to see any of their personal information, they can black this out, I just need to see the format of the letter and where the signature is on the end page and if part of the letter is on the same page as the signature. This is really important and I need some help with this.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  - Page 2 Empty Re: Korean Veteran Needs Help

Post by Teentitan Mon 07 Sep 2015, 16:34

What exactly do you think you have uncovered? Your request is very confusing. Also have you contacted the Ombudsman's Office for help?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  - Page 2 Empty Never Giving Up- With or Without Help

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:32

I know Korea was forgotten, but am I forgotten too!!!! Could someone please help me?

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  - Page 2 Empty Korean Veteran Needs Help

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:08

Hello to all,
I have uncovered what I believe to be fraudulent adjudication documents from VAC. The signed documents I have, VAC will not verify that they came from them.My federal MP refused to send copies of these documents to VAC for verification.My MP is a PC like Erin Otoole and believe she is covering up for VAC. I found 2 other decision documents online signed by the same adjudicator F.G. Skinner, and these 2 signatures match, but don't match my decision letters signature. The signature on my decision letter has been altered. My ATIP documents don't have a copy of the signed documents in them.I have found 2 internal VAC documents by a pension officer also unsigned.  I have tried for 2 and a half months by secure email to have VAC verify these signed documents have come from them and VAC will not respond to me by email, phone, or letter.
What I need is to see a copy of an up to date decision letter as my lawyer also thinks that the decision letter has been done on computer software and not printed in letter form so the signature is part of the letter. I have a medical document done the same way, but when I contacted the clinic they printed it in letter form where the signature was part of the document.Both decision letters online have the signature on the same page as part of the letter, and my decision has a seperate page with no writing, just a signature.
Any help to view a copy of someones decision letter might be the smoking gun for many veterans with what I think we have uncovered. I am currently getting an affidavit prepared to take the adjudicator to court to verify my documents.
I am spending thousands to help myself and other vets. Please help me. A copy of any decision letter will help, but one signed by F.G. Skinner would be even better. You can black out your name and personal information as this is needed to confirm our suspicions. OR can someone confirm if the signature on their decision letter is directly under the ending of the letter or is the signature on a separate page of the letter. VERY IMPORTANT Please help me , THANK YOU

Last edited by koreankid on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 13:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get some help?)

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  - Page 2 Empty Re: Korean Veteran Needs Help

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2