Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Veteran Needs Help

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty RE: NEWF

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 23:27

Thanks for your reply, I take it that the adjudicators signature is on the final page away from the decision letter itself. Perfect.
This is what I needed to know now we can get an affidavit and take the adjudicator to court to verify her documents and signature as VAC won't verify them. I will keep everyone posted with the results, I'm sure it's going to be very interesting to see if the adjudicator wants to own up to the signature and decision, if so I am suing her in civil court . Make sure you check out the 2 other decision letters posted online and you can see how they are totally different from how they are being done now.The addresses are posted in earlier posts. thanks again

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty Re: Korean Veteran Needs Help

Post by Newf Tue 08 Sep 2015, 20:15

The format of my letter is very similar to the one described by binrat in a few earlier posts.
Newf
Newf
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Newf Tue 08 Sep 2015, 20:13

I am just signing on and reading up on posts since last visit. With long weekend, it may be a little while longer before you get more posts on your request. I just checked a decision letter from January of 2013 for a disability applicaiton that was successful. . It is four pages in length. The last page has four sentences that are a continuation from page three. Underneath the salutation is the printed name and a signature in blue ink of the official. Of note, I have other applications that are in varying stages since 2012; all of these documents have a salutation, printed name and signature in blue ink. I do NOT have any documents from vac with just a signature alone on one page. Your comments are quite interesting and I see your point here.
Newf
Newf
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty Bring the Giant to its Knees

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 13:36

My lawyers agree that I'm on to something HUGE here. my lawyers feel that there is a good chance that the documents are fraudulent and is why VAC will not keep copies of the signatures on file, won't verify the signatures, and why all my internal documents aren't signed by VAC pension officers. Order your own ATIP files and make sure that you ask for all emails with your name, cdnc number and your file number- this gets you all the interoffice emails from worker to worker about you- Facinating what they say about you and what you can learn from this. Then phone VAC and ask for a copy of your SIGNED decision letter to be faxed to you or Staples business center. You wont get one with a SIGNATURE and your ATIP files won't have a copy either which is supposed to have one. This should get you thinking by now to simply take the adjudicator to court to verify the documents. If they say they aren't their documents or is their signature but not their adjudication letter, you now have a fraudulent document. No review required, ENTER RCMP. With all this being said, Have you determined if your adjudicators signature is real, is it from someone elses previous file and added to your decision letter, or is the adjudicator retired and someone has forged their signature. That is why VAC won't verify the signatures, won't keep a record of the signature and stamps the document for VRAB that it was signed on the original. Don't you think VRAB should receive a copy of the original signature as it is a legal process of adjudication? They don't because then you could have the process disproved in federal court and they can't be held accountable with what VAC is sending them. People have to disprove the documents at the Veterans Affairs level before VRAB and they would have to give you a new FAIR adjudication along with an RCMP investigation.
CHECK YOUR VALIDITY TO YOUR VAC DOCUMENTS

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty Bingo- Bin Rat wins a prize

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 13:28

This is the one I'm talking about. When you put in your disability application, you receive a decision letter in the mail and its the same one you would submit for a departmental review. That being said, I want all to think about what I'm saying. If you look online at Harvey Friesens decision letter at - cansav.ca/12%20Jan%202007.pdf. you will see that the signature is part of the last page of the decision letter. Now look at your decision letter and you will see that the signature is not part of the last page of the decision letter. This means an adjudication can be done by anyone printed from your notebook file and they can simply take a signature from someone elses older adjudication and add it to your adjudication. For that matter, is the signature on your decision letter a fake? Mine is from the same adjudicator as Harvey Friesens, and the signatures don't match. Probably the reason VAC won't verify my documents are from them, been trying for 2 1/2 months to get them to verify the documents and they won't respond. another thing, is that your adjudicators signature may be from some one that doesn't work their anymore and has be forged or taken from another file and added to your adjudication. Why does everyones files all of a sudden end on a full page and the signature is on a separate page, think about it. Is your adjudicators signature F.G. Skinner by chance? Here is another adjudication for you to look at on line and you will see that the signature on this one also is on the same page as part of the adjudication letter, IT is not like ours and signed on a separate page. Check Harveys out at the above address given above. and look at this one at- http://bluewaternavy.org/LFVAC%20pg3.jpg. Tell me I'm crazy, but ask VAC for a copy of your signed documents and they wont give you any with the signature on them. Any documents signed by an adjudicator on behalf of the minister of Veterans Affairs Canada have to be scanned and a copy has to be kept. I just received my (ATIP) Access to information and Privacy files from ATIP veterans Affairs and their is no copy of this signature, instead they have signed another decision letter and put this in there hoping I would think it was a copy of the original. The signatures aren't the same so it's not a copy. People will do strange things when there are performance bonuses up for grabs. This is why I am taking my adjudicator to court, not only to verify their signature, but to verify that all the documents of the decision letter are with that signature. This will prove not only the signature was done by the adjudicator, but also that the decision letter itself is the adjudicators. With Harvey Friesens it can't be disputed because the signature is part of the decision letter. Ours aren't. Check them out and you will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Tue 08 Sep 2015, 10:28

Ya I know VRAB one's the signature blocks are on the Front page, right under the title part..
I am looking for a 1st application one as we speak..

Koreankid, is this a 1st application Letter or a VRAB decision?

Now with that said, I had a departmental review, and it comes like a 1st application, with a Attached letter stating what this is about and is signed by someone else in Adjudicative services
then on page 1, name, date,
Condition
Decision in my case was Confirmed not granted
Decision under review, evidence, our decision, reason for decision, page 3 our conclusion
and page 4 it has this only

-4-

For advice on your option, you may contact:
: a lawyer, free of charge, at the Beureau of Pension Advocates at
1-888-228-2250 (toll-free); or
A representative, free of charge froma veterans Organization; or
a representative of your choice at your own expense.

Big Signature block
Disability Adjudicator name W/Signature

Veterans Affairs Canada

oh and bottom right hand corner, my K#/CDN#

PM sent koreankid

Last edited by BinRat on Tue 08 Sep 2015, 11:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add last line)

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 10:26

oh crap sorry buds I don't have anything that current .will call around buds see what I can find.

propat

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty propat

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 10:19

no, I need to see a current veterans affairs decision letter that I am sure someone on here has to have if they have had an disability application with vac. this is the smoking gun that will help take the giant to it's knees. if you know anyone with a current decision letter from vac please have have them contact me here. thanks for the effort.

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty original veterns affairs decision letter

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 10:13

No, that doesn't help James but I appreciate your effort.I need to see a veterans affairs Canada original decision letter. If you look up Harvey Friesen on google, you will see what I need to view, but, Harvey's is from 2007 and I need to look at 1 from 2013-2015 that is more current.As you look at this you will see the adjudicator signature is on the same page of the ending of the letter. my adjudicators signature is not at the ending with the letter, but is on a separate page and my adjudication letter is totally different than harveys. I need to see a current decision letter as my lawyer and I are very close to proving fraud by VAC. everyone just accepts the adjudicators decision and goes to review and don't understand that if the adjudicator doesn't show you a "fair adjudication"
with regards to policy and legislation you can sue them personally in civil court for their actions. then go to review with this evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 10:07

sorry so late buds long wknd and all just found a VRAB one from 02 . no signatures in the signature blocks . nothing in the presiding members signature block . a stamp in the members block saying "original signed by" just like james .

hope this helps

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Sep 2015, 08:47

Koreankid, in looking at a 2003 favorable decision by the VRAB on the first page titled RULING there are three names with corresponding titles but with no signatures on our copy rather it states ORIGINAL SIGNED BY. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty Sabrelove

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 23:31

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I just need a little help before I take the VAC adjudicator to court. it's not about the money I'm spending, it's about stopping what has been done to me so this doesn't happen to the next vet and others can see they can take the adjudicator to court for their actions.My CO told us in Korea never give up and fight to the end. if you come across anyone with a current decision letter please ask them to contact me on this, I would really appreciate the help. Your words have given me the boost I needed thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Mon 07 Sep 2015, 22:43

Korean Kid. I cannot help you as I have no letters to refer to that you are looking for. If I can't help or don't have anything to add, I don't normally respond so as not to waste people's time or bandwidth. I imagine others do the same.

Also, this is the long weekend and you only posted this today. Every time I came on CSAT today, I was the only person online. Please be patient and give people a chance to get back to their computers. There is usually someone that can help.

Sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Korean Veteran Needs Help  Empty OVO

Post by Guest Mon 07 Sep 2015, 22:08

Not yet because I am still gathering evidence and my lawyer doesn't want VAC to know certain things until court or they will try to cover it all up. Awestruck at the moment that not one veteran on this site has even tried to help me by even telling me where their adjudicators signature is located on their decision letter. Its costing me tens of thousands to bring the beast down and that doesn't bother me, its the fact no one can even responds and tells me if the adjudicators signature is on a separate page than the decision letter. UNREAL. I am going to try Army.ca maybe someone there will look at their decision letter and tell me if the adjudicators signature is on a separate page or not. Such an easy question for all to answer and not a bit of help!!!!
Thank you Teen, at least you had the respect to reply back and I thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 07 Sep 2015, 20:09

Have you contacted the OVO?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down