Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest VVi News

+6
bigrex
Rifleman
Skud
Admin
johnny211
Kramer
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Latest VVi News - Page 5 Empty Latest VVi News

Post by Kramer Thu 28 Jan 2016, 17:53

Not sure if many have read the latest news posted on VVi…

“Havoc Journal Why I am skeptical about PTSD claims…….and why you should be to”.

Forum Master, I don’t agree this is news and nor should it be circulated/posted!

This author has no evidence to support his theory that veterans are exaggerating and faking PTSD and is only going to taint and spread the seed of poison for self-recognition/gratification and serves no good or benefit…in fact it is negative advertisement that needs to be stopped!

His personal experience with his doctor wanting to put him on drugs for PTSD instead of for reason(s) of sleep apnea has nothing to do with real veterans with real PTSD! How the frack does this translate into veterans abusing the system…..gall darn idiot.

Unless he or anyone else has viable proof, or individuals themselves admitting they are faking it, is all otherwise all conjecture and purely speculation….or B.S!!

No doubt there are people faking PTSD….just like back pain or whatever. Sometimes in life, exaggeration is warranted and justified. Look at a resume……if anyone thinks for one minute that writing a completely honest and unbiased resume is going to put them in the front line ahead of everyone else who is inflating theirs, they need to wake up and smell the fracken coffee. Just like how many times one sees a doctor about a legitimate claim……the doctor…..just like VAC and VRAB down-play it and say I can’t see anything or it is all in your head…..too much stress…..ya blow it out your fracken shorts. How many times do people reluctantly but believing there is a problem go and get a second opinion and wow….low and behold you were right and the first professional you seen, making 400 thousand a year …..educated and paid to diagnose ……..was flippin wrong.

I did not misinterpret the article………it is without evidence and holds no value and serves no purpose.

Hey…..There really is water on Mars….ya who gives a flying frack….but if there is evidence to support it, then knock yourself out telling the world.

People with nothing else better to do but spread crap need a good poke upside the head….a fat lip,………a busted jaw might make them think twice about flapping their lips when they don’t know what they are talking about……..you are more than welcome to get in line and stand behind Harper.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5