Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New CFOne Card available for veterans

+2
pinger
Dannypaj
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New CFOne Card available for veterans - Page 4 Empty Re: New CFOne Card available for veterans

Post by pinger Wed 10 Feb 2016, 14:48

Guess I just don't understand this CFOne Card. Maybe I've got it mixed up with something else.
But when I checked their site a while back, this card reminded me of an over-rated points plan card.
Or a Costco membership...With a list of your local businesses/discounts? scratch jmo
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

New CFOne Card available for veterans - Page 4 Empty Re: New CFOne Card available for veterans

Post by Dannypaj Wed 10 Feb 2016, 14:12

Please tell me you Knew that Navrat? And Burger King as well.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 13:51

10 percent off ! Not bad !

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:48

This believe it or not makes me happy ! ! ! Bravo Zulo , A veteran needing proof right then and there that she/he served in the CF.....awesome, in Halifax we get 10% off at Mcdonalds.

Last edited by Dannypaj on Wed 10 Feb 2016, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

New CFOne Card available for veterans - Page 4 Empty New CFOne Card available for veterans

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:11

DND ~

Understanding the need to fully and properly recognize serving and former members of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and their families, the CAF will transition from the record of service card (NDI75) to the CFOne Card as the recognition card of choice.

As part of this transition, the CAF will cease processing of the NDI 75 effective Feb. 1.

The CFOne Card will be available to all serving and former members of the CAF and their families. Veterans of the CAF will receive a specially designed card that rightfully distinguishes them as a veteran of the CAF. Details for how to obtain a CFOne Card are available through CFMWS and at the website located at www.cf1fc.ca

While the NDI 75 card will no longer be in production, the certificate of service documentation (DND 2279 or CF 707 and CF 54) will continue to be provided to all retiring and transitioning members of the CAF as they finalize their administrative requirements prior to departing the CAF.

Respective URS will continue to provide the DND 2279 and CF 707 documents for members with less than 10 years of service and DMCA will continue to provide CF 54 for members with more than 10 years of service.

For more details please refer to Commander MPC web page of the military human resources records procedures publication (MHRRP) http://upkprod.desc.mil.ca/hrmsp/eng/data/toc.html

Requests for information regarding the new CFOne Card will be redirected to CFMWS who will provide more details within the coming weeks.

http://www.lookoutnewspaper.com/new-cfone-card-available-veterans/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4