Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+18
peep
Wife of a Veteran
DeeCee
MaggieinNB
ceedee
RCN-Retired
beleaf67
sailor964
froggie2u36
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
acerman1234
dennismanuge
K9
OldZipperhead
bigrex
Teentitan
22 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 11 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:44

ceedee one thing you should remember about the guests. Some of them are veterans who are too injured to voice their opinion or post their questions. So in an odd way we are helping them reduce their anxiety by letting them read answers to their questions.

So don't look at guests as bad people. Look at them as vets who need our help and they are getting it.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:41

Rags the CSAT is a tool for veterans to help each other. It is also an open classroom for people to understand the daily hurdles a veteran has to overcome by being able to read our posts.

VVi has received many, many compliments from the media, medical, legal, universities for allowing them to look behind the curtain.

An open forum has also helped me when I am at meetings with VAC. When I make a specific comment about a specific situation they will argue with me until I say these magic words..."if you don't believe me would you like me to show you? All I need to do is go to the CSAT on VVi."

Nothing better to have my back then the CSAT.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:37

Teen is right about professionals viewing the site and getting scared off, at my legion we have lawyers, doctors and many others I have told about the site but they come back to me saying the site is too hostile and it's true. Rags and ltd and a few others most important thing in life is to be right, well nobody is right 100 percent of the time, are you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:34

george i agree with u, but rages made the point i was trying to make,

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:32

Wow, pass the risperadal , who cares anymore! Yourself won against Rags and Ltd because you guys can't let it go, he's probably laughing right now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:32

LTD I have methodically described to you in two postings that I have in no way attacked or insulted you.

I explained to you, using your definition and words, that samsungremote quit the CSAT after your posting stating that he was someone else.

I asked you twice to tell the CSAT "how" you came to the conclusion Yourself/samsungremote were the same person but you haven't answered.

You inserted yourself into this situation when all along it was directed to Rags. Rags apologized and in the view of the staff of VVi he did correct his wrong.

Yet you are reading my posts and twisting what I say as insult towards you. When in fact I have not.

Yes you are right people come and go many times but there is one thing you do not know is I recieve the emails explaining "why" they leave. The large majority tell me that they are tired of having their opinions, comments, suggestions twisted around. Or they cannot understand why they are called trolls, lurkers or shit disturbers because their opinion is immediately ridiculed.

My "little site" as you called it has a very large audience. It is read by many people in high places. For the last 3 weeks these people have told me that the CSAT is becoming a hostile site.

As the Forum Master of this little site I am trying to get it across to members that the CSAT needs to go back to a site that helps each other. Not belittle, accuse and attack other members.

I've said it before and I will say it again if you don't like a comment by someone because you doubt them then IGNORE them. If their intention was to get a rise out of you and you don't give it to them who do you think wins? You! The person who took the high ground.

LTD we can go back and forth about this. I have other duties on VVi, other vets I need to help and a driveway that needs shoveling. And with your help I have hopefully gotten my point across to all members of the CSAT it is time to start helping again. So LTD here is what you want...I apologize.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:11

I agree but in this case we are 7500 people who have an interest in the issue its not public and if the public wants to say something or read what we are doing they should have the curtesy to register. As for the 7500 if they wont give there names then what they say is in question from my view point. I have never listened to the yell out of the crowd

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:57

Let's not forget we live in a country where freedow of speach is something we all gave for. If a guest feels stongly about something and wants to share then leave that is OK by me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:53

This place is to share info, This place gives me a place to vent and view different opinions. This place is our to use accordingly to ur own needs. This place is important to me because I can share with people how feel the same pain as I do and sometims slip then say sorry. This place is very real and reflects how we are, what we are, good and bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:53

CeeDee
Hard to take anyone who would come on as a guest post a comment then revert right back to guest. Kinda makes what they say not worth anything cause they wont stand behind it. I dont think Guests should be able to cruse this site without registering and staying for a day or two before being given chance to post.
Just kinda pisses the serious people here off.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:44

Well said Top Gunner well said

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 11 Empty SOME SEEK NOT LONG TERM FRIENDSHIP JUST PUBLIC INTERACTION -

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:30

NEVER FORGET FOR A MOMENT WHEN SOMEONE RUBS YOU THE WRONG WAY -"WE ARE ILL" SO EXPECT LITTLE AND FORGIVE QUICKLY!

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE ....AND DURING THIS PROCESS HAVING INTERMITTENT COMMITMENTS AND BANTERING INTERACTIONS HAS HELP ME AND OTHERS.

ITS A LONG WAYS TO TIPPERARY.

IN ONE MOMENT OF TIME MANY OF US HAVE LOST SO MUCH...

I LOST 1-7 FRIENDS IN SECONDS AND SEVERAL TIMES OVER I HAVE SEEN DEATH .... DUE TO MY LIFE,MY WORK AND MY SERVICE ... I DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM CSAT...INTERMITTENT FRIENDSHIP AND INTERACTION -AND A BIT OF LAUGHTER Smile jocolor

THANK YOU CSAT(TEENTITAN) FOR PROVIDING ME WITH AN OUTLET TO AID IN MY RECOVERY.

Last edited by ThomasCruiseAkaTopGunner on Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:47; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:26

To the wonderful script from,Guest, I hear your words and I too feel shame in your words, but I have to clarify something. I have asked a mother a father a brother and sister how does it feel to lose a son in combat and they stare at me with eyes wide open, "but you are here in front us." We and I know I speak for others have not been lost but our country has lost us and you as a soldier do not have to be buried to be a casualty of war. To some a battle is non-consequential yet to others that bypass a product of conquest it becomes greater in necessity than adversity and consumes ones daily struggle to be believable.
I hope we all live in peace and renew friendships lost or found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:11

I'm starting to feel like Rodney King.

LTD4me I hear ya brother but we have been vindicated everyone on this site less a small hand full know we were right all along. I did not mind apologizing as it was really not in my way to attack like that. I do agree with you Yourself is unknown to us and came and went like so many in that few days which was all a set up by people trying to manipulate a result here. I truelly would have expected Yourself to be sorted and just as a person and a vet would have come back and said sorry we were right but we wont get that. That proves who he was and is.

Most of those bull shit avatars stirring shit were same few people. I suspect some of them were the ones in court who would not look me in the eye avoided me and others who are well known because we dont fear what we stand for and we told everyone who we were at court. We cannot be blamed for defending very hard our position when that was going on but I myself can admit I went a little far.

LTD4me you are right and I appreciated the support when I was getting unfairly called out. And I, like you and a few others who stood our ground last week deserve better but that is not going to come so lets just put it to bed knowing we are better.

Nothing sweeter then being right in the face of all that crap.

The sad part of all of this crap they started was to manipulate the result and it would appear they won that game. I know who some are I saw them in court. Cowardly like little weasels that they are, not mingling and introducing themselves hiding in a group giving dirty looks at us from the protection of the pack.

So lets let it go we won the day but lost the war we can be proud of what we did and know in our hearts most of them are the kind that walk past wounded on battlefield to save themselves just like they left vets behind last week.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:02

All I have to say is cheque please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content