Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules Reminder

Go down

Forum Rules Reminder  Empty Forum Rules Reminder

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2016, 19:46

It has become clear that there is a group of members that are not happy with the way I'm running the Forum.

It has also become clear that there has been and escalating of uncalled for distractions towards the Forums ability to perform in it's primary objectives.

No matter how many times both me and Bigrex try to explain why it is we take action , the limited action we do take , it does not seem to be getting through , this constant back and forth between the staff and those opposed of the staffs actions that has been taken place has taken the Forum off course and it is uncalled for , it is simply a distraction that CSAT can live without.

There is a difference between ranting , and causing distractions on the Forum.

I have tried my very best to relax the rules , and allow everyone the space they want , however this does not seem to be working some want to try an change the way I do things even though I have repeatedly said I will not change the way I run the forum.

The Forum Master and Forum Master Assistant have a duty to uphold the integrity of the Forum , we need to make decisions that keeps the Forum focused and on track.
We will continue to do our duties regardless of whether some like it or not , those that don't like it have other options other then posting their frustrations , objections on the Forum.
If you are to respect the integrity of the Forum , take your concerns outside the Forum allowing the Forum to continue providing the proactive help it provides.

What is going here is not ranting , it's shit disturbers causing shit which is distracting the forums main objectives.
This all ends now , I am now putting my foot down and will enforce the rules of the Forum to the extent.

CSAT is much to valuable to be left with uncontrollable distractions , much to valuable to be disrespected , much to valuable to be left in a chaos state leaving those who are looking for help , the denial of such help.

Be forewarned that you will see a change in the way I respond in performing my duties as Forum Master.

Here are the Forum Rules as some seem to have missed reading them ;

The Forum Master/Forum Master Assistant of this Forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible post as soon as possible.
However , it is impossible for the Forum Master/Forum Master Assistant to review all the post.
You thus admit that all the post/articles posted on this Forum " express the sight and opinion  of their respective authors and not the Forum Master or the Webmaster " ( except personal post posted by them ) and consequently , they cannot be held responsible for the discussions or context.

" Aggressive " and " Slanderous " post , as well as " Personal Insults " and " Critics " , the " Coarseness " and " Vulgarities " and any post contravening the French laws are " Prohibited. "
Posted messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
If you post information which comes from another site , look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it , show the address/link of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators !
Please post your message only once , the repetitions are unpleasant and useless !
Please make an effort on grammar and spelling.

Any post or message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the Forum Master/Forum Master Assistant.
Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration.

The above rules and terms of conditions were " accepted " and or " agreed to "  when we all registered to the Forum.
In the event that a member disagrees with the above rules and terms of conditions , they can cancel their registration.

The Forum is not the place to voice your concerns on the rules and terms of conditions , send your concerns to the Forum Master/Forum Master Assistant , via private message.

Any direct questions regarding the action or actions that have been taken by either the Forum Master or Forum Master Assistant is to be asked via PM. Do not post these particular questions on the Forum.

The reason behind posting the rules and terms of conditions to the Forum is to eliminate any possible future miss understandings as to the way the Forum is suppose to be operated , and to stress the main purpose or objectives of the Forum in terms of allowing the Forum to function proactively in assisting or providing help to one another.

We have an outstanding team of individuals in terms of members on the Forum , they , the members are the ones who make this Forum the outstanding Forum it is today.
One of of the duties of the Forum Master/Forum Master Assistant is to ensure that the Forum stays on track to allow these good members to continue providing the help they provide each an every day , that is one reason why we have rules in place.
We have had some disagreements in the past , an we will have disagreements in the future in terms of the Forum in any given topic or topics , that is just part of being a member of a Forum , it is completely normal to have the occasional disagreement , we will simply except it as being the norm , and move past it , as we have moved past them in the past.

As the Forum Master I would simply ask all to please try to keep in mind the main objectives of the Forum , assist each other as a team providing help by getting involved in asking questions , responding to questions , posting , sharing information , sharing your personal experiences an anything you feel that you can add to the topic or topics to have others read.
I have seen first hand the benefits that the members of the Forum have provided by getting involved with the Forum , they have helped me personally , they have helped many get benefits , they have made it a lot easier in comprehending the different aspects of obtaining benefits , the list goes on.
It's an excellent Forum with so much to offer , let's keep it that way !

The Forum Master of CSAT is Trooper.

The Forum Master Assistant of CSAT is Bigrex.

Note: In the event you are unsure where to post your new topic , you can post your new topic in the Miscellaneous category , the topic can be moved if need be by myself without any problem.

Deleted or Locked Topics: In the event a Topic is , or looks like it's escalating into and argumentative format , the Topic will be locked or deleted by either the Forum Master or Forum Master assistant.

From time to time you may notice your post moved to another location , or your topic may be merged into another topic , don't take this as any form of negligence on your part , it is in no way a problem , I myself move , merge my own topics often , it is simply a judgement call on my behalf to work at keeping the forum organized making it easier to navigate.

When posting and article , please remember to include the link of the article in your post.

Trooper

Forum Master

Back to top Go down