Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got the last of paperwork in for elb/tpi AGAIN

+7
Dannypaj
LawnBoy77777
Vet1234
1993firebird
Panserbjørn
pinger
rigger/fitter
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finally got the last of paperwork in for elb/tpi   AGAIN Empty Re: Finally got the last of paperwork in for elb/tpi AGAIN

Post by EZRider Tue 13 Sep 2016, 12:44

Right on Rigger !

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Finally got the last of paperwork in for elb/tpi   AGAIN Empty Re: Finally got the last of paperwork in for elb/tpi AGAIN

Post by 1993firebird Mon 12 Sep 2016, 20:56

cheers

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2016, 16:44

sweet glad to here the great new congrats rigger .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 12 Sep 2016, 16:43

rigger/fitter - Welcome to club, the exclusive club, where us the really fracked in mind and body, hang out. I felt the same way you did when i got that designation. I think all of us who are in that club had a long frackin rd and battle, that led us there. And we know we suffer for it, but in a sense all the bs we have gone thru was somehow worth it. Congrats on winning the battle brother. Out..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Mon 12 Sep 2016, 16:31

Way da go rigger/fitter! Man, I'm happy for you !

Vet1234 that's what we do... pass around the horseshoes. Their catchy.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 12 Sep 2016, 15:57

Glad to hear riggerfitter enjoy

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Mon 12 Sep 2016, 15:36

Rigger, mind rinsing off the horseshoe and letting me borrow it??
JK JK I'll take your advice and won't give up :0
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2016, 15:30

Good stuff rigger, I'm happy for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vet1234 Mon 12 Sep 2016, 14:31

Way to go! You deserve it.
Vet1234
Vet1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2016-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by rigger/fitter Mon 12 Sep 2016, 14:29

HOLY SMOKES........I GOT TPI........without having to do the 2 day assement,my dr wrote a damn good letter.......so since 2003,till 2016 the fight with vac to get my coverage up to what i am now at 120+ is i HOPE finally over,i even signed for the pias.........WOW,what a journey ,the set backs, the denials,review boards,all the way  to PEI on 1 of my 5 conditions.They did not make it easy at all,threw up more road blocks to deny me then they ever offered to help.

I never thought this day would come, at times,in my darkest hours ,I almost gave up and walked away,but my wife took over when i was to sick to even answer the phone to handle the paper wars with vac and we finally fought long enough to get where were are today,so i guess what i am trying to say is that ....DONT GIVE UP,KEEP GOING AT IT................if this one vet can get it,surely more can

thank you to all at this site that have helped me along the way

BZ

rigger/fitter
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 31 Aug 2016, 08:51

As far as I know any documents from a social worker or psychologist at the MIR will be kept in there own file location under Mental Health records but they could be together with your Medical records.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Panserbjørn Tue 30 Aug 2016, 21:44

Thanks for the advice, spent all day getting SIN, provincial health card, and passport sorted out. I will get the letter done up and sent out tomorrow at the latest.

I wouldn't have thought of them as separate, thanks for the heads up firebird.

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 30 Aug 2016, 21:20

Also Panser get a copy of your mental health records if you have any as they are separate from your medical records.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 30 Aug 2016, 21:07

Trooper - Brother you got that last post right on the head. Hugs to you for it, and all on here. I came to this forum a couple of yrs ago, when life was heading into that black hole, and I  did not know where to turn with all the redtape, and processes. Mentally and physically we on here do not have it anymore, like the keen sharp young soldiers we once were . But damn us older, grayer and crankier farts still have it. So tks brothers for having my back when i needed it the most, VVV... Out..
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Tue 30 Aug 2016, 19:43

Panser, you wrote "Only just medically released in April."
"Only looking for the medical coverage for what I am entitled."

Get your MEDICAL DOC'S, anything incl. dental and esp. pre-enrolment medicals.
ANYTHING you can get your hands on. Copy that to a civie doctor if ya can find one.

By hook or crook,  It will help you down the road buds...

Last edited by pinger on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : emphasis)
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum