Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

+2
bigrex
Dannypaj
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support  Empty CLAUDE GO TO VETERAN HELP ON HOME PAGE- READ VRAB APPLICATION by metaller- This may help you

Post by metaller Thu 09 Mar 2017, 00:07

CLAUDE, go to Veteran Help on the Home Page
Then go to VRAB APPLICATION posted by metaller
Read this- Its 2 years of metaller investigating VAC, ATIP, Privacy Commission, OVO, and VRAB.

If this doesn't help you I can show you things no one else knows yet. email me.
metaller at your service, you have support in a big way

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support  Empty Re: Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:58

Johnny, your not wrong my friend, your 100% correct!

Back to top Go down

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support  Empty Re: Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

Post by johnny211 Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:34

Hi Danny - Only my view on this meeting, but I think it was just a way for the Gov to look like they are doing good in front of the camera and joe public. They will shake hands, say they will look into it, or do another endless study, but it all means squat. I think he was fooled, like we have seen countless times before. But i could be wrong. Out ,,VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:13

That's Jane Philpott the health minister.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:47

Yes, I posted it yesterday under Mefloquine in the Miscellaneous category.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:42

I have no idea, but the main thing is our fellow Brother is in the picture.Smile
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:31

Who is the lady in the picture Danny?

She strikes me as death personified. Hope I'm wrong...
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:25

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support  14355710

Bravo Zulu
Or for you Army type who jump out of perfectly fine aircrafts, AIRBORNE!!!
A step in the right direction for a fellow soldier.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 20 Sep 2016, 17:20

Not sure if this has been shared on CSAT? Anyway  here is a follow up on it. Thought I would follow up.

Mefloquine Trooper‎Mefloquine Trooper's Hunger Strike

Due to resent developments, I Claude Lalancette, here by end my Hunger Strike.
My day started off very slow due to the lack of sleep. I moved closer to the parliament doors when things s started moving. I spoke to very nice people and the RCMP were very respectful. Thanks Vincent for listening to me.
When the MPs started arriving, I moved closer to the door. Everyone that entered was asked, by myself, to pass a message to Kent Hehr. "Please tell him that a veteran is waiting and Hungry for answers".
15 mins later, the minister of defence Harjit Sajjan sent his team with the teams of VAC and health canada. They took down my concerns and i stuck to my guns. I wanted my meeting.
I left the hill to find myself a charger for my cel. I was at second cup charging my things when my phone rang. It was the office of Marwan Tabbara. Marwan did his best to get my meeting. At 12:45 pm, I met with Jane Philpott minister of health, Harjit Sajjan Minister of national defence and Kent Hehr.
The meeting went Well and ended with a comity being formed. For a start, John Dowe and I will be on the comity. I will invite Dr. Passey and Dr. Nevin.
Wow, what a Day.

Last edited by Dannypaj on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2016, 13:58

You can help him by steering him in the right direction.

The only thing complaining to your local MP will accomplish is give him satisfaction for himself , it will not help him with his conviction.
Complaining to our MVA same exact thing.
These groups of MP's and Ministers will do nothing for you except give you false hope saying that their doing everything in their power to better the lives of Veterans and their families.
It's a waste of time and is not proactive in getting results that matters to Veterans.

Getting him hooked up on Facebook with and advocacy group where he can ask for assistance in organizing a public protest to have the whole Country hear his situation will in my mind help him.
It will also help Veterans in general , the Liberals have publicly told the whole Country where they stand with Veterans when they induced the appeal with the Equitas lawsuit.
Budget 2016 is not what a lot of Veterans think it is , the MVA having questions asked by news groups publicly , and not answering the questions is a clear sign of incompetence and bad faith towards disable Veterans in this Country.
Advocating tactics need to change if we want to be heard and respected for our benefits moving forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:58

What can be done to support him?
Service dog? Psychotherapy? Clarification of communications?
WHAT!
Help should be coming now for this gentleman.
Peace, Love and Harmony
Simple
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:18

Unfortunately Facebook Videos need to be converted to a HTML file to post it on CSAT.

We are looking at one pissed off Veteran!

If you look at the Video where he says I'm going to see my MP and I got a surprise for them , you can tell from his tone and his appearance that he is one angry man on a mission , he further goes on to say his last words Fxxx it!
That is why the police went to see him , they were probably responding on behalf of the MP who is scared.
He did put the police in their place asking them to leave his home while recording the whole thing.
It could very well be a case of the MP wanting to make sure his safety is looked after.
Because of what he said on the Video , the police probably figured what he said could be taken out of context and no real proof of threat was there.

Another Video states that his going to see his MP today , June 23 , 2016.
I'm sure the MP will not be in his office today and the police I'm sure will be waiting for him.

Danny you can post on Facebook suggesting to him to organize a protest , this will give him the publicity he needs to get his point out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 23 Jun 2016, 09:32

Check out his pleas on Facebook.
Sorry for the wrong link, sort of like how my file is moving form one VAC department to another.
Hopefully it all goes well with our Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Brother.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 23 Jun 2016, 09:17

Danny, I'm not sure it was intentional or not, but that link brings you to a video of the old twilight zone intro.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 23 Jun 2016, 06:57

Watch this man's videos his publishing on Facebook, it is heartbreaking and absolutely disgraceful of our GOC ........
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+music+twilightzone&view=detail&mid=D82981726CAB2808A5F2D82981726CAB2808A5F2&FORM=VIRE
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next