Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychological disorder

5 posters

Go down

Psychological disorder  Empty Re: Psychological disorder

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 17:09

lmao @ firebird yupeerrrs .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 05 Jul 2016, 16:30

Thanks all , back to the mental therapy on Thursday at noon , been awhile since my last confession. LOL

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 18:29

Your in good company here Firebird, great support given from the members of CSAT.

We all can understand the daily issues we face each and everyday, look after yourself and your family, continue to reach out for support and you'll be fine.

Take it one day at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Mon 04 Jul 2016, 14:54

Look after yourself firebird and all will be well

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Mon 04 Jul 2016, 14:01

We are with you firebird... nuff said.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 12:00

1993firebird - Brother, we all have your back here. I can say I know exactly what you mean. Years ago this old soldier, had no clue what was wrong with him, and after my trauma, I lost my spouse, house, bankrupt, drinking. And I was so close to the end. It took me yrs to say " OK wt_ is wrong with my head and me. Another Vet who I was working with at the time, pulled me aside one day, and handed me a card. It was for the OSSIS gp. He, like us on here know when another vet is suffering. Thank god for him, I thank him to this day, as the therapy and the OSSIS gp has been awesome.
So ya , we get it firebird, Never give up..reach out, take a buddy for coffee, join ossis, do yoga, whatever it takes brother.. Stay well and with us here..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Mon 04 Jul 2016, 09:57

Thanks rucksack031 and propat. I am starting therapy again sometime this week but everyday is therapy.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 07:37

firebird you are absolutely correct PTSD cares not about money or anything else for that matter . not much I can add to rucksacks great post really save this .....

like really crappy corses, taskings ,exercises or tours the bad days come and go or worse days if you will . like all the others you got through you had that knowledge they would end . so when thing are looking the worse ya gotta keep in mind ya made it before its gonna end ya just gotta keep on going till it does .

we know what you sacrificed for us more that most ever could and we very much appreciate that more than this old dumb infanteer could every put in to words spelled proper or not . that's for others to sacrifice now NOT YOU . your job now is to try your best to enjoy the rights privileges and freedoms this great nation has to offer because of your sacrifice .

to most that seems like a good go . a lot of us however know how difficult that can be . I trust and hope however you will find a way and wish you the best of luck with that .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Sun 03 Jul 2016, 22:22

Hello there Firebird; I haven't been around in some time. I read your post with genuine concern. You are correct no amount of money will ever solve or remove the Psychological issues you or many of us deal with on a daily basis, so your not alone in that department. Now try not to sell yourself short, I have read just about all of your post, and let me tell you, from my perspective your a man whom never gave up for what you felt you deserved. In sense look at what hell you went through, to fight tooth and nail for that income. Just remember why you did, it wasn't for yourself, You did it for your Wife and Son, and that alone speaks volumes. And yes PTSD is a bitch, many of us live and breath it on a daily basis. Its hard but , you must remember and tell yourself over and over again YOU DID Nothing Wrong. Now you have to fight for yourself, and find what ever it takes to give you some kind of a new normal. Keep the dialogue open with your family, one day at a time Firebird. Many of us unfortunately think the same way when it comes to how it affects ones Family, and yes its hard. Like one of my Tattoos says, NEVER GIVE UP, and you by no means come across as someone who is ready to throw in the towel. Take care of yourself and the rest will slowly fall into place, trust in it. Take care Firebird
Rucksack 031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Psychological disorder  Empty Psychological disorder

Post by 1993firebird Sun 03 Jul 2016, 19:47

I receive several incomes for my metal health disorder and none of it makes up for the H$%% that I put my Wife and Son through and myself. I am killing my Wife slowly. Money means nothing to PTSD.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down