Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits

3 posters

Go down

Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits Empty Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits

Post by Admin Sun 18 Sep 2016, 23:09

A lot of vets, not just exclusive to this forum, have encouraged VVi not to attend the upcoming Oct vet summit. I was also quick to state that we should not attend. However, that is why that I have a Chief Editor. As angry as I was, my Chief Editor provided a sober second thought.

There are going to be other vet orgs at the summit even if boycotted by the majority of vet orgs. VAC will always be in the position to spin a good PR victory at these summits. There is little that we can do about that. However, informing the vet community still remains. For example, it can be guaranteed that the RCL will be there. VVi's mandate is to:   'maintain a centralized, digitized dissemination centre, including an open and public database, on the Internet, for all veteran-related news, articles, notices, correspondence and comment.'      Somebody, with the knowledge needs to attend, collect the info, analyse it and get it out. That is what we do.

Our Chief Editor will be attending as VVi's rep. He has many years of Army service, and many years as an advocate...something like two decades of knowing the details, behind-the-scene activities, VAC orgs, SOPs, as well as contacts. I have trusted him all these years, and I know you can trust him, as well. He has never been in this for himself but always looking to assist future generations of vets, just as our label indicates:

The Veteran's Duty

We, the veterans of today,

are  to prepare the way  

for those that follow.....

CJ Wallace
Publisher VeteranVoice.info
publisher@veteranvoice.info
Admin
Admin
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits Empty Re: Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits

Post by Panserbjørn Sun 18 Sep 2016, 23:14

Thank you.

Panserbjørn
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits Empty Re: Why VVi Will Attend VAC Veteran Summits

Post by johnny211 Mon 19 Sep 2016, 05:49

Thank You CJ. Like you said, they will spin it to have a good outcome. But if we do not have a rep there, it will all be just second hand news and rumors. They need to hear us again and again. Out, VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 09:47

fully agree we know they are going to frack us ya I get that but I do still want to know how . even more important who the backstabbing elfs are that are enabling the GOC .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down