Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011

Go down

Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011  Empty Thank you

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2011, 19:51

Thanks for the Info I'll check it out in detail skater out.

Back to top Go down

Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011  Empty CVA COMPLAINT TO THE OFFICE OF THE VETERANS OMBUDSMAN

Post by Guest Wed 26 Oct 2011, 10:39

skater275

The VRAB are dysfunctional. I posted the 40 page complaint on VVI and on the Canadian Veterans Advocacy Web site. Included with the complaint are the 16 issues and supported Federal Court Judicial Reviews. You will need to go to the Federal Court site and read the Judges decisions in regards to the 16 issue and if you have identified in your denied VRAB review(s) and appeal(s) similarities file a complaint with the OVO because they need to know this has happened to you. It is important that everyone wronged by the VRAB come out of the woodwork and be known. I only found 81 Federal Court decisions supporting injured vets claims and those are the only injured Vets that could afford a lawyer and a Judicial Review. I can only imagine how many thousand out of the 700,000 veterans in Canada have been wronged by the VRAB? A large amount. Do not give in to the VRAB and spread the word.

"had a Repelling mishap from a twin huey, High winds etc which I kicked in the head when the chopper became unstable and I fell 90 ft with rope attached, I got turned down for that one also. "

Back to top Go down

Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011  Empty Re: Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 20:37

I had a Repelling mishap from a twin huey, High winds etc which I kicked in the head when the chopper became unstable and I fell 90 ft with rope attached, I got turned down for that one also.

Back to top Go down

Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011  Empty Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011

Post by Teentitan Tue 18 Oct 2011, 20:25

Hello all as noted in the subject heading on I have submitted a formal complaint to the office of the Veterans Ombudsman by the Canadian Veterans Advocacy on behalf of all injured vets both Military and RCMP. The Office of the Ombudsman is meeting to day with the Law firm hired by them to investigate the Veterans Review and Appeal Board. This analysis of these 81 Judicial Reviews that were granted surfaced 16 important issues that need to be seriously looked at. For example issue 2 involves 31 Federal Court Judicial Review Rulings (in the words of the Judges themselves) criticizing the VRAB for not accepting medical evidence/evidence without providing reasons which they must under Section 7 of the VRAB regulations. This same criticism by the judges has been going on from 1997 to 2011.

I want to thank you all for contacting me and those of you who had granted Judicial Reviews your cases are referenced within the 16 issues sometimes 2 or 3 times. I will be posting the 40 page complaint on the Canadian Veterans Advocacy hopefully today with the issues and corresponding case names with information on what to look for in your VRAB review and appeals that were denied. I believe if the VRAB had listened and paid attention to what the courts have been telling them in the form of their decisions/guidance all of you should not have had to go to the experience of having to get justice with the Federal Courts.

If you see similarities with these 16 issues in your VRAB decisions and feel wronged by them make note of the issues with the corresponding

case names and file an online complaint with the Office of the Veterans Ombudsman. This next phase is to get out of the woodwork thousands of injured Military and RCMP Vets again who could not afford to go to Federal Court but got denied to the bitter end by the VRAB.

Thanks again for coming forward in this effort. The complaint is 40 pages long and backed up by a lot of evidence. Remember the complaint and info on how to go to the Federal Court web site and how to search the cases is included with the complaint.

Its time to push back. Best Regards Eric

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011  Empty Re: Formal complaint sent to the Office of the Vets Ombudsman Oct 17,2011

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down