Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to the Newly Registered Members of the Forum.

Go down

Message to the Newly Registered Members of the Forum.  Empty Message to the Newly Registered Members of the Forum.

Post by Guest Tue 07 Mar 2017, 18:42

Message to the Newly Registered Members of the Forum.

First off I would like to welcome you all to the Forum. Make no mistake you are a member of this Forum and apart of this Forum Family.

For some the welcome might have been cold by a now, former member. My sincere apologies as this is not what this Forum stands for, nor will I stand for it.
I am the Forum Master who decides the faith of the members in terms of any problems that may exist. That is my duty and I will always fulfill my duties as long as I remain in this position. I am a fair across the board individual who treats all with an equal approach, I don't take sides, I ensure the Forum operates smoothly with little to no distractions. The new users have the exact same rights as me or anyone else on this Forum, regardless of join date.

So please feel free to post on the Forum, ask questions on the Forum.

I look forward to reading all your post, and I hope you enjoy the Forum as much as I do.

Trooper
Forum Master

Back to top Go down