Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Notice -

Go down

- Notice - Empty - Notice -

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 13:53

As you have noticed we have added a couple more positions to our staff.

Dannypaj as the forum advocate, and Bruce72 as the news coordinator.

With regards to the forum advocate position, it details topics concerning advocating for positive movement on our file, I encourage all to post on this particulars topic, the forum advocate looks over the entire topic, and post as he see's fit. This in no way should discourage others from participating, or posting post on the subject, having a forum advocate takes a bit of a load off the administrators and enhances the forum, this is why the position was created. We are grateful to those stepping up to volunteer.

With regards to the news coordinator, this position simply details looking over what is posted in terms of News, ensuring the organization of having the articles posted in a way that no same news article is posted twice, the articles are posted in such a fashion that they are visible on the main page, and the news gets on the forum. This in no way should discourage other members to post news articles to the forum, I will continue to post articles as should the rest of the members. Again, creating this position takes a bit of a load off the administrators and enhances the forum.

I like to see as many volunteers possible stepping up to become a member of a group, at the same time not wanting to pressure anyone into anything. I just want everyone to know that it's available to anyone wishing if they so choose so, it's as simple as sending me a PM, and we will take it from there.

I'm always open to new Ideas, please feel free to send them my way.

Trooper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum