Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay-Pensions-Parliament

2 posters

Go down

Pay-Pensions-Parliament Empty Re: Pay-Pensions-Parliament

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2019, 11:12

Jordy wrote:
Dannypaj wrote:AND THE NVC IS A BACK TO WORK PLAN, PERIOD!
IT IS NOT A PENSION PLAN NOR A DISABILITY PENSION, if you  get better,
I KNOW OF FOUR GUYS WHO GET THE $5,000
1. An individual who took part in Swiss Air recovery,
2. An individual who's armoured vehicle flipped over and one person died (in Afghanistan)
3. An individual who attempted suicide while living in the barracks.
4. Another individual who injured themselves at sea
mind you, these Individuals filed prior the change to this NVC fiasco.

So, who has more financial security?
NOT me, but my buddies who applied before the change to the NVC.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mps-pay-pensions-parliament-1.4231986

I was point blank denied services by the "new: caseworker they gave me the moment the liberals took over. My previous caseworker had sent me the pre filled permanent forms and offered psych support via skype. The reason the new caseworker denied was because " part of my brain injury was from a suicide attempt". My RELIGIOUS MUSLIM CASEWORKER denied services previously offered and denied my application for permanent.  People wonder why veterans get worse? That ILLUSION of help the government pretends to do.  They know those with mental issues are the least likely/competant to fight them thus they take advantage and keep their budget at the minimum which is probably their number one priority not actually helping vets(that was sarcasm).
request a new case worker, there are some very good ones in vac that do care about you and will fight for you. Your not the first to make this complaint and you won't be the last !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordy Tue 10 Sep 2019, 08:18

2. An individual who's armoured vehicle flipped over and one person died (in Afghanistan)

I was point blank denied services by the "new: caseworker they gave me the moment the liberals took over. My previous caseworker had sent me the pre filled permanent forms and offered psych support via skype. The reason the new caseworker denied was because " part of my brain injury was from a suicide attempt". My RELIGIOUS MUSLIM CASEWORKER denied services previously offered and denied my application for permanent. People wonder why veterans get worse? That ILLUSION of help the government pretends to do. They know those with mental issues are the least likely/competant to fight them thus they take advantage and keep their budget at the minimum which is probably their number one priority not actually helping vets(that was sarcasm).

Jordy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Aug 2017, 17:17

The NVC is bad for disabled Veterans compared to the old act. They succeeded in their objective of creating a system that takes care of the bureaucrats, the bureaucrats have succeeded in securing their own well being at the same time giving the illusion that the NVC is superior than the old pension act. The Veterans and their families are well taken care of, however, they are still gaps to be worked on to better the system. The Ombudsman, the Deputy Veterans Affairs Minister and the Minister himself are not taking the time to properly look at the old pension act in terms of it's long term security and solid system that allows disabled Veterans to focus more on their conditions and families. It in a nut shell all three are useless and fail completely in leadership that takes their position off track and puts it on the same level of the bureaucrats which is to look after themselves and make it look like they know what their talking about and are looking after the well being of all disabled Veterans and their families. And yes it is working out for them, they are winning this all the way around, but to have this type of character requires evil and disrespect towards your fellow man. So they can have that lifestyle, I would not for one second chose that character no matter the amount of money or security, it is just not my style. Bottom line is they are not fooling everyone, they are the ones who have to face their own demons, and I won't wish them luck.

Back to top Go down

Pay-Pensions-Parliament Empty Pay-Pensions-Parliament

Post by Dannypaj Thu 03 Aug 2017, 13:20

AND THE NVC IS A BACK TO WORK PLAN, PERIOD!
IT IS NOT A PENSION PLAN NOR A DISABILITY PENSION, if you get better,

Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down