Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

+5
Trooper
By the Bay
bosn181
bigrex
Teentitan
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile ! - Page 3 Empty Re: CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:59

I fight back trooper because I'm not indoctrinated anymore some can't recognise the B'S and just tow the line, not me no more!!! I am leaving csat probably get a reaming from who ever has their finger on the button but I don't give a flying F. What i do know is reform needs to come to csat and were not part of the picture anymore, and fella you never were!!!

Back to top Go down

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile ! - Page 3 Empty Re: CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:42

Thank you for the update Trooper.

You snapped and deleted me right away with no explanation at all.  Remember that.

Please produce my comments to the individual you are talking about.  There is always two sides to the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:32

Removed by Trooper

Last edited by Trooper on Sat 28 Jan 2023, 05:49; edited 2 times in total

Trooper
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 09:59

Louis you know I can't focus on long winded responses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 09:49

Hurry up trooper I'm low on data

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 09:35

Hello trooper you quelling wind bag writing a book on here are we.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 09:32

Don't worry about the pin steelgunner I won't be needing it anymore, there's a beaver damn here and I'm draining the swamp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 09:13

Bruce72 wrote:I will not be goaded into a discussion about who you are harrasing. Simply stop it.

And, I am appalled that you have served in a combat trade and would treat some of your fellow veterans with such disdain.

This is the last time I will respond to you until you check yourself and begin to offer something constructive. I suggest others follow my lead.

Hey Bruce, that’s pretty one sided view if you have been following these threads for a week.  Also one can see your veiled threats of personal harm to Wild.  Wow, where is Admin.

I see more then one side to the story here.  There is a group here for some reason ganging  up on an individual and it now looks like you just joined the gang.  

This site has truly become so unprofessional from the Admin to the members that promote hate towards any member here on CSAT.   One member here even promoted kicking my ass, joking or not it’s promoting the flavour here.  The Admin did nothing about the post and his actions just ad to the flavour of the current mood here at the web site.

Some say it Wild causing this, it’s his wrong doing.  Wrong, it’s your reaction to his post that’s wrong.  Right or wrong in regards to his post on CSAT is what makes this site a very good site for Veterans.  But our energy now is being spent on in house fights and that’s one of the many things the GOC hopes that Veterans do, stay divided.

Don’t know what else to stay, but Bruce your right about it should stop now.  Do you mean the in house fighting?  Wild you also need to reflect and think about some of your post.  Remember you should always keep the pin incase you want to put it back in. I can see Admins answer to this, it’s getting out of hand. I will just delete posts and not punish the hate makers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 08:42

Bruce you have a one sided view on the matter, read their posts. Think about NVC vet's situation, they need leaders fighters, people to step to the plate be one of those people put your anger towards me into focus and right thing's. Were not so different and deep down you know it, you have tramped threw the same crap, alot of us on the nvc have.
It's time to step up and take the lead buddy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 08:23

I will not be goaded into a discussion about who you are harrasing. Simply stop it.

And, I am appalled that you have served in a combat trade and would treat some of your fellow veterans with such disdain.

This is the last time I will respond to you until you check yourself and begin to offer something constructive. I suggest others follow my lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 07:52

Bruce72 wrote:Wildthing

I have been watching and reading your posts for about a week now. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but it stops today.

Your personal attacks on veterans and CSAT are bordering on harassment. Keep it up and I'll notify the authorities. And if the authorities can't find you I'll hire a private investigator to find you, so you can be held accountable.

There are 3 vets on this site that know me personally, and I'm assuming they know what I'm capable of.  Don't try me Wildthing.

Wildthing you've obviously never served in a combat arms trade or you'd know the kind of bond that develops between soldiers. It can't be broken once established and soldiers who are from the combat trades, especially the infantry will stop at nothing to defend their brothers and sisters.

You think you're big time?  I'll show you big time.
Bruce who have I harassed?
Yes I am combat arm's ssf ask Steelgunner, rags, same trade artillery. If you can point out who I have harassed by not giving facts that has taken place here on csat I'm listening. If you have money for a private dick put him to use in investigating the scam between the goc and legion.
Don't waste it on me I'm nobody...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 07:38

Wildthing

I have been watching and reading your posts for about a week now. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but it stops today.

Your personal attacks on veterans and CSAT are bordering on harassment. Keep it up and I'll notify the authorities. And if the authorities can't find you I'll hire a private investigator to find you, so you can be held accountable.

There are 3 vets on this site that know me personally, and I'm assuming they know what I'm capable of.  Don't try me Wildthing.

Wildthing you've obviously never served in a combat arms trade or you'd know the kind of bond that develops between soldiers. It can't be broken once established and soldiers who are from the combat trades, especially the infantry will stop at nothing to defend their brothers and sisters.

You think you're big time?  I'll show you big time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Dec 2017, 06:34

Sorry teen you timed out, can't think to good on your feet after All, bye the bay won last night's argument!!!
Bigrex delete my comments that's not nice but it's the  liberal way I guess..
Here is a solution how about all you useless trolls and PA vet's not willing to fight for all veterans get the hell off this site along with me. Yous got your gold mine let the one's who got the shaft take over. Propat you take over as forum master you are a leader buddy and will look after every veteran. Veteran's yourselves prob every legal, political, and news avenue for a solution.
Remember no question put forth is stupid all is worth discussion.
Teen
Bigrex
Bosn
Scotty G
You individual's in one way or another have shown a disloyalty to the veteran community time to be deleted boy's.
Bigrex I know your wondering why me, well to backed trooper and your still backing trooper step down someone else will do the math. Watch from a far boys let propat organize csat where everyone has a role and are not belittled or quelled...
Teen you remember when you belittled Sparrow by calling her my dear? Your just an old sexist conservative, she is a veteran not your dear !!!
Pack up and ship out yous have been here to long time for new blood...

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 29 Dec 2017, 01:11

Ok, so you are saying that you asked trooper to delete your profile? If that was true, then why did you come back? And if CJ does delete your profile again, what to keep you from just creating a new one within a few days or weeks? Nothing , just like i said earlier. Deleting your profile doesn't do anything, if you are too sick to give up your addiction.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 29 Dec 2017, 01:10

Oh Rex what are you doing? You know he doesn't listen to the truth. That doesn't fit in with who he is....a troll.

You see he doesn't like it when proper info is being shared, discussed, helpful to vets who want help.

He is the only person in the world, his narrow-minded world, where he knows everything and anyone who doesn't listen to him he just trolls.

That's why he wants to be deleted. No one is listening to him. So he's having a temper tantrum and he is just giddy with himself that we are asking him to just log out. Classic juvenile behaviour. Only problem is if we try to ignore him he only posts comments to get everyone riled up then he's happy.

So, Rex, seeing as how he is begging to be deleted then crank up your GAF meter and just delete any topics he starts. He can't give you any grief because he wants to be deleted so what does he have to complain about? You respecting his wishes and deleting him. He can't have it both ways.

So there you go Wildthing Rex is going to start deleting your comments and you get your wish you are deleted. That is until you see down the road that CSAT is helping vets, answering questions then you will join....again....and start this shit all over again.

So until next time Wild - I'm a Troll - Thing keep working on that thinking but most of all don't give up that narcissistic attitude you have.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next