Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

+5
Trooper
By the Bay
bosn181
bigrex
Teentitan
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile ! - Page 4 Empty Re: CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 22:29

By the Bay wrote:
Wildthing wrote:All veteran's are victims of bureaucracy teen, look around csat, mva-fb, other veteran's site's, look at the suicides, the Desmond family. All veteran's are victimized, demorialized, scrutinized, is that intelligent enough you your highness???
I do give you credit for gracing us uneducated peasents from time to time with your knowledge and charm I know it can't be easy after dinning with the elites.

I was at a party once with unknown elites and Justin Trudeau!
Ok so I was the waitress at the party! Let me tell you this.....The reason the rich stay rich cause they don't like to leave tips! I made $3.00 from that table that night!  Lol

Cheers,
By the Bay
lmao

Back to top Go down

CJ who ever you are please delete my profile ! - Page 4 Empty Re: CJ who ever you are please delete my profile !

Post by By the Bay Thu 28 Dec 2017, 22:25

Wildthing wrote:All veteran's are victims of bureaucracy teen, look around csat, mva-fb, other veteran's site's, look at the suicides, the Desmond family. All veteran's are victimized, demorialized, scrutinized, is that intelligent enough you your highness???
I do give you credit for gracing us uneducated peasents from time to time with your knowledge and charm I know it can't be easy after dinning with the elites.

I was at a party once with unknown elites and Justin Trudeau!
Ok so I was the waitress at the party! Let me tell you this.....The reason the rich stay rich cause they don't like to leave tips! I made $3.00 from that table that night! Lol

Cheers,
By the Bay
By the Bay
By the Bay
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 21:57

Your wrong rexy I asked to be deleted from his dictatorship.
It went like this remember (delete me get me the fuck out of here) yep that was it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 21:51

All veteran's are victims of bureaucracy teen, look around csat, mva-fb, other veteran's site's, look at the suicides, the Desmond family. All veteran's are victimized, demorialized, scrutinized, is that intelligent enough you your highness???

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 28 Dec 2017, 21:43

Wildthing, why did you even bother coming back? You pulled the same crap with Trooper, because he didn't tolerate your BS. So he eventually got tired of asking you to behave like an adult, and deleted your profile. So you had your wish. You were gone. But the moment you could, you came back and started the whole cycle over again. And Trooper wasn't demoted because of what he was doing with the forums, and getting rid of people like you, who weren't respecting the forum or other members. He quit when Bumpsy started making changes to the forums that he didn't agree with. Why bother volunteering your time and efforts, when someone who barely even visits the forums, completely undermines everything you've done on a whim. I used to have all the same privileges that Trooper and Teen had, but Bumpsy removed them without even so much as an email explaining why, So now we find ourselves in this situation. You doing everything in your power to get yourself banned, and nobody present, with the power to do anything about it. I could keep deleting your posts, but my GAF factor is pretty low right now, and am in no mood to start hearing complaints about how I'm abusing my power, like both Trooper and Teen had to endure throughout their tenures as Forum Masters.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 28 Dec 2017, 21:25

Pay attention everyone this where he starts to lay out how he is a victim and the gov't is out to get him.

Come on wildthing you can come up with something better for me and trooper, You have used the partisan politics crap too many times.

Until you come up with something better I'm going to tell CJ not to delete you from CSAT.

So try a new approach....thinking. Many have said to me that you really don't put much thought into your posts so prove them wrong and think of something original...you never know people might be impressed that you actually tried to think first type second.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 20:35

Teen teen teen you partisan conservative fellow. You run csat under the cons, Trooper took over under the liberal's because he was partisan liberal, correct so far? He was blocking and deleting individual's left right and center and got demoted , not sure why that's the liberal policy. He was such a good queller too. But the give away is I can't get deleted even though numerous e-mails have been sent.
Holidays ya know!!! You would love to jump back in the seat but being partisan conservative not likely.
Conspiracy theory maybe, but I've been subjected to enough foul play by the goc to know I'm at least 50% correct and that's enough for me to want out.
I also know without reform this country will implode in the future! But what do I really know I'm right full of stupidity..

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 28 Dec 2017, 20:07

steelgunner we have all tried to help wildthing over the years but he would rather throw his own insults at those reaching out to help him. But even veterinarians eventually give up helping biting dogs!

Besides when CJ, (or the head of the gov't department according to the genius we call wildthing), eventually deletes him wildthing will re-join CSAT. I've seen him do this exact thing 4 or 5 times now.

It's his MO. He lives for the insults so he can play the victim to make himself feel good.

Like they say if you want help you first have to admit you have a problem. And if there is one thing we all know about wildthing, because he always tells us, there is nothing wrong with him.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 19:39

It's okay steelgunner teen has the fancy vocabulary and individuality I how ever prefer fair treatment for all. After all isn't that what were supposed to be fighting for. What do I know, not being politically correct I must be a stupid idiot.
I always thought of it as an injury sustained in the service of this country. It just doesn't matter it is what it is got nothing to be ashamed of !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 19:09

Wow, talk about shark infested waters.

Some of you guys says you work with Veterans, I have too at JPSU.

You guys can’t tell a physical or a mental health issue with a Veteran can you.

Some of you have gone to far. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

Yup, there is a tear in my beer for a few Vets here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 28 Dec 2017, 19:02

As to be expected you are not listening boy....we want you to go away now!

You as an advocate would be one hell of a funny thing to watch because you actually have to be an independent thinker. Something you obviously don't know how to do because you are waiting to be deleted instead of proving you have the ability to think for yourself and just log out.

Please while you still have some dignity just go away. I'm pretty sure we here at CSAT will find our way without your keen insight into your expertise....stupidity.

Oh and it's spelled Blais. Part of respecting someone is learning how to spell their name. Then again government employee trolls like yourself don't believe in proper spelling anyway so carry on you wanna be veteran.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 18:37

WOW government employees get testy when confronted was it not you teen who would dine out with Erin otoole were you not an advocate and stakeholder?
I don't kiss ass and have a streak on my nose that's why we're always at odds. I was a production leader well respected by my fellow soldiers and headquarters. I know if I would have been in a remotely close position to protect the PA I would have went ball's to the wall in the fight.
I have great respect for Blaze he's an individual fighting alone and has been for year's. I will give you your wish, I will stay away when the government employees get back from Hollidays ✌

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:46

thank you i do need help my old brain don't work like it used to and trust me i don't get offened and i know i not perfect and will always accept constructive critisim now i sure i missing the spelling again lol but a blow hard is just that a blow hard

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:40

Bosn wonderfully put!  Both of us could use a kick Wildthing  needs to pay attention too!

Worth Repeating
Wild you toss around anger all the time you remind of a a kid in school who wants to bully others. I want you to stay so that we can help you overcome the person you pretend to be on here. Cause i sure hope you not like this in real life. We try to stay positive and i do feel you just fishing and hoping we bite. That is why i do feel your just say what you think and it will make others laugh. If you ever worked for me in military i would have you out the door long ago. I believe your broken in ways i can't begin to understand. Seeing I am broken as well then we are in the same kettle of fish.

I did some grammar work not perfect but i tried to help him see your message with clarity!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 28 Dec 2017, 17:34

Wildthing if for any reason to have CJ delete you it would rid CSAT of the biggest troll it has ever had...you!

You are like that petulant child you see in the mall. If no one listens to you or believes the BS you spin you troll them. Rant and rave like a lunatic. Or, and this one is hilarious, call CSAT a gov't website. You are a sad man with a sad life and it does not give you the right to trash other people.

But asking you to respect others opinions is a waste of time because you don't even respect yourself.

So like Rex suggested log off and leave us people here on CSAT alone. Besides what do you care about us for? You tell us ever damn day you are the smartest man when it comes to VAC issues so just log off, sit in the dark and laugh at us for being so blind without you showing us the way. You are not welcome here on CSAT anymore so do us a favour and just go away....but this time STAY AWAY!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next