Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VRAB Board member Harold Leduc's privacy breach (they eat their own)...

Go down

VRAB Board member Harold Leduc's privacy breach  (they eat their own)...  Empty SOUNDS FAMILIAR

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 12:14

Just a quick mention on your first paragraph Eric, I too have suspected a conspiracy for sometime regarding my file with DVA. I now have some documented proof which I feel constitutes a conspiracy or at the least some serious tampering of my medical file by Veteran Affairs. I can tie this back to a serious event involving the military which haunts me now till this present day. I wont say much more on this post as I will wait until I can converse with you regarding this matter.

Back to top Go down

VRAB Board member Harold Leduc's privacy breach  (they eat their own)...  Empty VRAB Board member Harold Leduc's privacy breach (they eat their own)...

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 14:31

Harold Leduc a disabled Veterans trying to do the job on the VRAB Board as it was intended and the result of not towing the company rope? Having his privacy illegally accessed, intimidated by his fellow VRAB board members and singled out because he has a conscience to do the right thing for disabled Veterans and above all and until now suffered alone with all this for years. Harld Leduc did the right thing by coming forward and good timing since the allegation of Conspiracy was filed as a group consisting of Dennis Manuge, Derrick Zimmerman , Sylvain Chartrand and my self Eric Rebiere.

Yes Mr. Bruyea I am in there as well and as a matter of fact I wrote the complaint on behalf of all including yourself. Because I am disabled Veterans and former RCMP member I have seemed to have been missed by your thorough examination of the facts? The important thing is that all our efforts including Sean Bruyea's is for the benefit of all disabled Veterans which includes disabled RCMP Veterans. It is important that the big picture always stay in focus which I believe is paramount in our struggle for justice which I do believe is important to Sean Bruyea as well. Without Sean’s efforts in taking on the government in regards to his privacy breaches is a big factor in what the four of us are going after and that is good old fashioned un bias justice.

What Harold Leduc has done is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that the VRAB are dysfunctional both internally amongst themselves and towards disabled veterans with legitimate disability claims. I am sure he has a lot more to say.

It is so obvious that the Veterans Review and Appeal Board are not at arms length as they claim because the simple act of intimidating a co worker says to me that Harold Leduc refused towing the company rope i.e. the direction in which the VRAB are instructed to go. I am sure Mr. Leduc can expand when the time is right to open the door even more about the inner sanctum of the VRAB and what outside influences have made them a cost saving tool for the government at the expense of the disabled MILITARY AND RCMP veterans. Yes Mr. Bruyea the RCMP disabled Veterans as well.
I applaud Harold Leduc whom I had conversed with some years ago when he was the President of a United Nations Peace Keeping Veterans Association. To come forward reinforces the fact that the illegal intrusion into his personal/medical information in the care of Veterans Affairs by those without Harold Leduc's consent is further grounds of the fact that their is direction at some lofty level of the present Government to commit this illegal act. This latest development involving this injustice towards Harlod Leduc supports the allegation of a criminal conspiracy to contravene the Privacy act and trample our Section 8 Charter of rights of being secure from illegal search and seizure.
What is even worse is not only is Harold Leduc a member of the Veterans Review and Appeal Board but a disabled veteran. Healthy individuals targeting a disabled veteran, despicable and very low. I had the impression that the Canadian Government has a no tolerance policy towards harassment in the workplace. To harass a disabled veteran in the workplace with an Occupational Stress Injury by those who have not a clue as to what it is like to live with and OSI like PTSD is criminal by itself and I ask has this further injured Harold Leduc personally? I can just imagine.

Harld Leduc is the latest victim and is number six of the growing group of those outspoken advocates for disabled veterans rights. Harold Leduc was outspoken in terms of doing the right thing as a VRAB Board member and suffered for it. Again despicable.
What is Harld Leduc's next course of action? It would not be out of the realm of possibility that he files an official complaint to the Privacy Commissioner in regards to the more obvious grounds alleging a criminal Conspiracy as we have done. He is now one of the growing list of victims and VRAB member to boot. The VRAB under the control of Mr. Larlee is dysfunctional very dysfunctional and must be scrapped. This can not be allowed to continue.

Harold you are no longer alone in this and we support you as fellow disabled veterans.

Eric Rebiere (Former Cst. RCMP 37515 LSGC and Canadian Army Veteran)

Back to top Go down