Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Canadian Diplomats have accused their government of abandoning them ... parallels to the plight of the veteran?

Go down

Why Canadian Diplomats have accused their government of abandoning them ... parallels to the plight of the veteran? Empty Why Canadian Diplomats have accused their government of abandoning them ... parallels to the plight of the veteran?

Post by Rubicon Mon 25 Feb 2019, 13:44

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/the-havana-syndrome-why-canadian-diplomats-have-accused-their-government-of-abandoning-them/ar-BBU3nUi?ocid=spartanntp

Some interesting and relevant comments that parallel the veteran's plight as well:

1. The suit alleges the Canadian government failed to properly inform, protect, treat and support the Canadians.

2. “My belief, 21 months later, is that decisions were made that simply did not prioritize us, not our health, not our safety and not that of our families.

3. “I am angry, yes,” she says. “I am disappointed and I am sad. I am sad because there is no justification for not having considered the personal and lifelong impact this was going to have on us.”

These three comments sum up how the federal government treats its own diplomats and has parallels to the plight of the veteran. I hope these diplomats get every cent they are seeking because their injuries will be life-long and affect their dependents as well.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down