Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ...

Go down

Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ... Empty Re: Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ...

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2019, 20:27

Oh wow. I didn't know about the change in policy on soft gels. I'm approved 3 grams a day. You'd think VAC would inform clients.

Thanks for the update.

Back to top Go down

Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ... Empty Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ...

Post by Rubicon Fri 15 Mar 2019, 20:19

Actually soft gel caps are now covered by VAC as of February 2019 but not to 100%. Aphria put out an e-mail to all of their veteran clients last month but failed to mention there is now a co-pay. That co-pay is nearly 50 percent depending on the strength of the strain of cbd oil gel cap you are ordering (Rideau, Champlain, Capilano). I'm on the hunt for a provider that doesn't charge the co-pay for the gel caps. Just plain old cbd oil liquid is still covered to a 100% by VAC.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ... Empty Re: Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ...

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2019, 18:30

Only dried cannabis and oils are covered by VAC.

Back to top Go down

Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ... Empty Aphria charging for soft gel cbd versus the plain old cbd oil ...

Post by Rubicon Fri 15 Mar 2019, 15:08

Just found out today that Aphria is now charging veterans an additional amount beyond the $8.50 per gram (veteran price) for their soft gels. Has anyone had any luck ordering with another provider in getting soft gels at no additional charge. I'm only loyal to Aphria or any provider when they are loyal to the veteran. I don't see Aphria being that loyal any more. I'm also a share holder of Aphria shares and understand they need to make a buck but charging an additional amount for their soft gels doesn't sit well with me and I'm ready to switch providers if the grass is greener elsewhere. Anyone had better luck elsewhere?

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum