Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VA website Problem with Travel Claim

2 posters

Go down

VA website Problem with Travel Claim Empty Re: VA website Problem with Travel Claim

Post by derngt Mon 02 Sep 2019, 10:18

Retired021 wrote:Not sure about the distance.  I only know for the travel you must take the cheapest travel.  Ie a bus within a city.  You can only claim back a year.

I was able to go back for 18 months..I used my blue cross account to figure out all my appt dates..It took a few hours inputting all the info..At the current rate I should get back 800 or so...Thanks

derngt
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

VA website Problem with Travel Claim Empty Re: VA website Problem with Travel Claim

Post by Retired021 Mon 26 Aug 2019, 17:38

Not sure about the distance. I only know for the travel you must take the cheapest travel. Ie a bus within a city. You can only claim back a year.

Retired021
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by derngt Mon 26 Aug 2019, 15:18

Retired021 wrote:I am having a problem with the website and in particular using the Travel Claim on line Form.

VA recently did an update to their web site.  While doing this they changed the Health-related Travel and Rehabilitation-related Expenses Claim Form W197992.   I have been filing it in weekly with the intentions of submitting it after  60-70 visits.   The Form now is locked, has new information on it and I cannot access it.   Just to let everyone know that uses this form you can now only load 30 visits and then it must be submitted.( I only see this a a way for Bluecross to make more money as the forms were computer generated and submitted by computer.)
Just a heads up

Is there a min distance to summit a travel claim. I drive 20km twice a week sometimes once for years and I have never put in a claim...

derngt
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

VA website Problem with Travel Claim Empty VA website Problem with Travel Claim

Post by Retired021 Mon 26 Aug 2019, 13:29

I am having a problem with the website and in particular using the Travel Claim on line Form.

VA recently did an update to their web site.  While doing this they changed the Health-related Travel and Rehabilitation-related Expenses Claim Form W197992.   I have been filing it in weekly with the intentions of submitting it after 60-70 visits.   The Form now is locked, has new information on it and I cannot access it.   Just to let everyone know that uses this form you can now only load 30 visits and then it must be submitted.( I only see this a a way for Bluecross to make more money as the forms were computer generated and submitted by computer.)
Just a heads up

Last edited by Retired021 on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 14:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramer)

Retired021
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2019-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down